close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The top 20 party schools, according to the Princeton Review:

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Aug 19, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

A public service posting for all the colledge bound amoungs us....GO ENGLISH MAJORS!!!!!!!!!!

The Princeton Review, which isn't affiliated with Princeton University, ranks schools based on a survey of 59,000 college students across the country.

The top 20 party schools, according to the Princeton Review:

1. Louisiana State University

2. University of Alabama

3. University of Texas

4. Florida State University

5. University of Colorado

6. University of Tennessee

7. University of California - Santa Cruz

8. Tulane University

9. University of Wisconsin

10. Ohio University - Athens

11. University of New Hampshire

12. University of Michigan

13. University of Vermont

14. Ohio State University

15. New York University

16. Lehigh University

17. Southern Methodist University

18. University of Florida

19. University of California - Santa Barbara

20. Union College
    :drink: :guitar: :cheer:

2. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

LSU---The #1 Party School

Last March I drove along the road in front of Lousiana State University in New Orleans. Now I can imagine how that school could take on some of the antics of Mardi-Gras at times.

I can just see some of the male students outside the dorm balconies yelling "show your tits" if you want beads. (ha)

Now I'm probably totally wrong in what went through my mind. They're probably very meek students all working hard on their assignments and research projects. (ha)
    Oxford:nod:

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I am sad that Ohio State ranked only #14, whats wrong with those kids wanting an education and saving some brain cells for when their older, for shame! :p

4. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Alright, Numba Four! And well above those danged Gators! Try driving down Tallahassee's main drag (Tennessee Street) during and right after a home-coming game, and I'd swear we were number one - lots of partyers. :D

:cheer: :drink: :wave:

5. My Alma Mater Drops Off the List...

I noticed that Indiana University (Bloomington) no longer makes the Top 20. Interestingly, they started dropping in ranking shortly after firing Bobby Knight...

...but I kid that lush.

6. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Who picked the list? Lets re-vote!

My alma maters didn't even come close to getting on the scale. Kansas State U. and Pittsburg State U. are know more for their serious students. (ha) Try walkng down to Aggievile after an athletic victory and you'll know why you left your car back at the dorm.

Things get wild very fast sometimes such as bon fires in the middle of interesections and it was even reported that a couple of students had drank a beer in celebration. (ha) Then things occasionally build up to having a down right riot. That's when the dogs and cops on horseback wade in to clear out those two students who might have had a couple of beers.

And Pittsburg State Univ. will be having a football game this fall in Arrowhead Stadium against Northwest Mo. State Univ. Now I'm looking forward to that event, too. That'll be the first time those college games will have fans in the stadium who are legally drinking beer, etc. That could be very interesting.

Oxford :nod: