Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just for funsies what would Martha Stewart do in a survival situation.

i'll start, what wine to serve with cold MRE's.:biglaugh:

·
Registered
209 Posts
That would of course depend on the MRE being served,

I prefer a white zinfandel myself but I'm sure Martha would suggest the proper wine for the meal with the stipulation that it be the finest wine in a box that can be purchased for under $10 and served in a ziploc bag to further the MRE meal experience.

Your favorite wine with a cold MRE, It's a good thing! :icon16:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
i bet she could organize a bug out camp like no other.
in all honesty, if she had people to help with defense, sho would probobly rock a bug out/shtf situation.
honesty she has knowlege of all sorts of crap: cooking, farming, construction, electrical work, weaving and assorted crafts.
if she had a doctor and a few people with guns with here, i bet she'd make it longer than most.

·
Premium Member
19,787 Posts
I'm sure she could hand make some lovely, personalized invitations to all the members of the survival group to be sent out at bug-out time.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
don't forget decorating the wickiup, make it all homey and comfy.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
ugh...

lets put it this way, id knee cap her first so me and the rest of the group could get away from the zombie hoard.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
"Colorful drapes and mirrors will make your bunker seem more roomy and inviting"
"Just because it is used to slay zombies, doesn't mean your rifle can't look festive and in-season."
"With some mulch and flowers, your perimiter defenses will do nothing to harm your home's curb appeal."

"It's a good thing."

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Yes and I can run as fast as the rest of you now that I have that homing device off my ankle says Martha.

·
Premium Member
19,787 Posts
A daisey and petunia camo motiff with indirect lighting in your OP would be restful.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Forget Martha Stewart, although she can decorate my new brush and twig hut, I want Rachel Ray to cook.... and other things.

·
Premium Member
19,787 Posts
I'd vote for Giada D'Lorentis myself. Good Italian breeding.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'd vote for Giada D'Lorentis myself. Good Italian breeding.
These are the truest words I've ever seen on this site.

Edit: Or wind up with both for a little extra variety in the menu. ;)

Also, you guys are missing the biggest part: She'd be warned by inside sources that SHTF is coming, and have last minute opportunities to sell her house in the states and head up to Canada.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts