The "What's going on with you now" thread

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by JetGirl, Mar 6, 2012.

1. JetGirl

JetGirl G&G Evangelist

Just like it sounds...
    What's happening with you in your corner of the world? Update often! :)

2. JetGirl

JetGirl G&G Evangelist

So my half sister's ex-husband's step-brother (by my half sister's ex-father-in-law's second marriage) got my name and cell phone number so he could ask about buying his two sons a rifle to plink with. Not sure how I feel about being found like that. WEIRD.

3. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Finally got one of the trucks jump started.
    Was -14 deg this am..
    Sitting at desk, drinking fresh pot of coffee.
    While listening to Obummer skirt the hard questions, on Iran & Israel.
    And putting the blame on Republicans, at W.H. press conference.

4. BunnyWabbit

BunnyWabbit G&G Evangelist

70 degrees here and really windy. Stuck inside holding a chair down.

5. DudeInMT

DudeInMT G&G Regular

Just filled out another job application after being 1st round approved based on my resume. This job would fit me like a glove, hopefully I get it.

6. bobvonb

bobvonb G&G Evangelist

I, good madams and sirs, spent the night in the dog house! Hope it is only one night.

7. Not much..taking care of my grandmother nowdays(she's 91yrs).

8. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

just working and waiting for spring so i can take the hotrod to the gun range.
    and ready to start my fiance's 53 buick project.
    i want to load up 2000 .357rounds so i dont have to do that again for a while.

9. JetGirl

JetGirl G&G Evangelist

Good luck!!
    Yikes!

Good on you!

10. cooker300

cooker300 G&G Evangelist

NW PA
    getting ready to finish up the last 500 of a 1000 45 acp for the annual range day at work.
    enjoying watching my littest one growing up. shes 9 months

getting the new 55gal drums ready to start feeding the aminals.
    and waiting very patentlly for warm weather to ride my harley

11. TheLastMountain

TheLastMountain G&G Evangelist

Wife going to Port Aransas, TX. for a week to help her sister with Spring Break. Yah, I'll buy that for a dollar. Her and her sister probably going to party it up. :) I get to miss going spoonbill snagging.:(

12. 99dragon99

99dragon99 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Well..... let's see.. what's going on...

2 weeks ago I got turned down on a job offer because I don't know EVERYTHING.

Last week I could only wish my son happy B-day on facebook, because he doesn't answer my calls.

This week I am in a hotel again, but I am solving customer issues or at least trying. I did catch up with an old friend. Caught a computer virus last night, but got rid of it this morning.

13. 99dragon99

99dragon99 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Oh, and I'm watching CSI online... trying to find the part where they look at buckshot and say that this is from a mossberg... lol

14. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Not much. I did clean my Savage 22WMR, and went to the tax office to renew my registration so it wouldn't be one of those last minute deals. I'm still sipping coffee while the thermometer hovers around 68F, and I'm certainly grateful I don't have to endure -14F with grizcty. (I could endure grizcty OK, but not the -14F):bigok:

15. Dutch

Dutch G&G Evangelist

CO
    Next week is going to be busy busy busy.

Most recently I reaffirmed my status as "bad influence" by taking a recently married buddy out shotgun shopping, then spent the day shooting his new shotgun with him.

Tonight, after work, it's going to be all about getting the taxes finished.

16. bobvonb

bobvonb G&G Evangelist

hmmm. I can reply to my own post! Nice.

You gals know what we guys do when we're in the dog house? We plan out how we can turn it into a man-cave with TV, pool table, and wet bar.

17. White Rook

White Rook G&G Evangelist

I'm waiting for it to warm up so I can get out to the range and shoot with my daughter. I can handle the colder weather but she likes to shoot when it's a little warmer. We just rescued a dog from the pound (8 months old) and I have been out walking with him.

18. shop tom

shop tom G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I'm sitting here trying to figure out why, after 35 years of working on cars and engines and machines, my back SUDDENLY gets all screwed up.

tom

19. Killing time here while waiting for my carpool buddy to show up. We take turns driving to work - this week is his turn. Gasoline is up around 4.25 a gallon around here.

20. Jay

Jay Old man, No tact... Staff Member

Set three flagpoles in concrete today... The Flags will fly tomorrow...

Now it's nap time...

Jaison likes this.