Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

The "What's going on with you now" thread

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by JetGirl, Mar 6, 2012.

1. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Course now we need a high end couch,recliner and coffee table.
    This free thing is gonna cost us a bundle! ;)

2. billy

Double cheeseburger for breakfast
  3. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    Something like that is great if you can use it, and it looks like you can.
  4. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Finally got to see a doctor from the VA about my pneumonia from hell that will not go away, even after three 10 day courses of antibiotics, 2 chest x-rays, and a CT scan of my lungs. He says evrything looks consistent with yet another aspiration pneumonia. But he wants to make sure so he sends me home with 5 sample cups and a 30 day course of antibiotics. I have to hack up crap twice a day, take all six cups to their lab, and not until THEN start the antibiotics. I hawked up into two of the cups today. Ge this, I have to store them in my refrigerator until I go to turn them in. He says if they can't grow anything from the samples, then they will have to send a bronchoscope down my throat and try to take direct samples from the infection. I sure hope the samples work. Otherwise they will have to knock me out, I have a bad, bad gag reflex.
    Cyrano, Moroco Mole, Merle and 4 others like this.
  5. billy

It's big and solid wood heavy
    Cyrano, Ron The Legend and neophyte like this.
  6. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

gandog56: Sir, carry on. We can and do lift you in prayer.
    Your plight is a first to me
    It seems. You have a start
    Moroco Mole likes this.
  7. Ah jeez.

But I had bronchitis and asthma BAD every year as a kid so I sort of understand this drill.
  8. timv

timv G&G Enthusiast

Accepted a job Monday and turned one down, The one I turned down was paying almost 3.00 more:confused:, Got home and scheduled a interview for Wednesday that would of paid 2+ dollars more, Got up today(Tuesday) called some place that were on the answering mach. Interviewed with that one and took it now I need to get ahold of the place that I accepted and say sorry, its the same pay amount but I feel more comfy at this place, just need to pass the drug test and will start Monday.:)
    Could of had the title of "Master Machinist" getting 3.00 more but that's just the title at that company but its the same thing as I do now:rolleyes:
  9. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

good deal.
    sometimes some places ain't worth the trouble to work for.
    they might pay better but they run people through the door so fast they have to offer more.
  10. Welp we are hooking up the 5th wheel travel wagon and loading up 2 granddaughters (10&13) 2 dogs and heading out on our spring break adventures. Camp Verde Az and Out of Africa wild animal park then Williams Az and Bearizona with a trip up to Grand Canyon. Bailee the 10 yr old helped me swamp out the trailer yesterday and worked like a champ. Cheyanne helped Gma in the kitchen getting food and supplys ready.
  11. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

you might get to see some tree's along the way.. have fun.
    Moroco Mole likes this.
  12. billy

Do what keepeth thou from wilting
    Shall be the loophole of the law
  13. billy

cigarettes are like hamsters: they are fine, until you put it in your mouth and light it on fire.
    Moroco Mole and Johnny_Revolver like this.
  14. Lord, isn't that the truth??

Voice of experience..
    billy likes this.
  15. Some genius attached this with a paper clip to the envelope referred to in the message... 20180315_124902.jpg
    Moroco Mole likes this.
  16. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Welcome back, Ogre!