close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

There has got to be some trap shooters out there!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by missharpshooter, May 16, 2002.

1. Hello from Las Vegas Nevada. There has got to be some Trap, Skeet, and sporting clay shooters out there!!! The Las Vegas Trap shooting park, is where I hit an 85 yard target and won $5,500. Yes, it took a woman to show those guys how to hit the one shot pot! My good old Beretta 30" barrel full choke! The best part was I got an IOU for $10.00 to buy the ticket for a chance to have my name drawn out of the club cash register! LOL We also, have a nice Skeet range on Nellis AFB. The best sporting clay course around is the Arvada Gun Club up in Mesquite, about 70 miles from Las Vegas. Good Shooting MissSharpShooter

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

YOU GO GIRL! SHOT SOME SKEET AWHILE BACK AND WAS JUST THINKING THAT I NEED TO START DOING IT AGAIN.

3. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

I shoot trap regularly here in south TX. Use a Beretta Over Under Model 685L. It is one of my favorite things to do. Good shooting and be safe.....

4. THANKS GUYS!!! Yes, I know this will sound funny, but I love my Beretta's. I bought a used 682 DBL combo and that gun took my daughter who I coached for 2 years to 5 state titles. I started her off with a 410. then moved her up to a Beretta A 303 semi- auto. 28" 2 3/4 3' chambered. She now is a bow hunter with her own 4x4 range finders,GPS, and all the hunting equip. most men would love to have, a chip off the old block! Good Shooting MissSharpShooter

5. The Rock

The Rock G&G Newbie

Any body have any idea why Solo 1000 is in such a scarce supply right now. I have not been able to get it locally now for about 3 months. I got a 17.4 bulk pack of Nitro 100 but like the Solo 1000 better when it comes to felt recoil. I can get it by mail order from a few places but when it's gone they can't get any more either. Whats up? They all say something about being held up on the dock for some reason. The Rock

6. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    shoot mainly informally. Use the 'ole 870 as this is the primary hunting gun. Does Nellis let civilans use the range? Spent a lot of time at Nellis. late 80's early 90's people i know say the whole town has changed big time.