They won again

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by bigbuddy21, Oct 2, 2010.

1. bigbuddy21

bigbuddy21 G&G Evangelist

our two daughters cheer team just had their first competition of the season today,there were 10 teams in their division and they won first place! we are so proud of the girls, they have been working so hard.

you could tell that it was the first competition of the year as there were a lot of falls on the stunts. our team had one fall and one baubble but other than that they looked really sharp. plus they have a better dance routine and their tumbling runs are harder than the other teams.

2. god&guns

god&guns G&G Newbie

MN
    can I see some pics and video...

3. bigbuddy21

bigbuddy21 G&G Evangelist

i tried to download the video of their routine but could not get it to work.
    any help would be appreciated.

4. ottawa rogue

ottawa rogue G&G Evangelist

Congrats bigbuddy. It's fun to see your kids succeed in anything, especially competition.
    my 2 younger daughters both play competitive softball, and we've been at a tournament all day.
    the youngest one's team didn't do too hot today, but they survived pool play and start eliminations tomorrow.
    the other one's team won 15-0, 15-1 and 12-0 and are at the top of 26 0ther teams going into eliminations tomorrow.

5. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Congrats to them and you !!

6. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

Congratulations to you and the girls! Keep up the good work!

7. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    The girls deserve our congratualtions. They're learning early on that if you want to be the best, you pay for it in dedication and sweat. Those lessons will serve them well their whole lives.