Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Poof!

One good thing came out of the West Coast forest fires this past week. Portland’s riots suddenly vanished while we experienced the most hazardous air pollution on the planet. But then we got rain this weekend. Air cleared.

And the idiots are back at it.

Rioting in Portland resumed last night, this time attacking the ICE building (US Immigration and Customs Enforcement). And of course now they are railing about Ginsburg dying and the fact that President Trump has the authority to nominate her replacement to SCOTUS. Blah, blah, blah.

Well, maybe there is a silver lining on this cloud. The rioters are clearly pushing the electorate further into Trump’s camp and further away from Biden. Nobody associates the lawlessness with Republicans, they are wholesale associated with Democrats. Part of me wants to see the idiots keep at it until they successfully push Trump over the finish line in November.

On the other hand, the rioting has become so blasé. Their idiot antics have literally become commonplace and no longer newsworthy. Because nobody with half a brain goes into downtown Portland anymore, day or night, they are pretty much out of sight and out of mind. Even the local news hardly pays them any attention. I wonder if that's the case where you live?

The rioters have shown themselves to be just a bunch of meaningless nobodies doing mindless things and, now, playing to an absent audience. It's really a bit sad, and a very tiny part of me almost feels sorry for them (almost, but not quite), because really, can human life get any more shallow than that? With lives that devoid of meaning my intuition tells me these people doing the rioting are going to be very susceptible to suicide in years ahead.

·
Resident Curmudgeon
33,988 Posts
I wonder if the Ministry of Democratic Party Propaganda would notice if Force Recon slipped into the area where the fuckwits are rioting and opened fire on the rioters with no warning and eliminated the threat to civil order. Especially if there was no evidence who performed the necessary action of pest control.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Well not 100% sure but in the People's Idiotic Republic of Fayetteville 9 vehicles were set on fire in approximately 2 days
Motive unknown BUT it happened after the out of state UofA students returned.
Just saying.

·
Wonderment :)
32,017 Posts
Kellen: Sir; rather pathetic. Laws are for all.

https://theintercept.com/2020/09/16/portland-protests-prosecutor-police/

But there was a more fundamental consideration at stake, Schmidt noted. The Portland protests came in the midst of a historic reckoning over systemic racism in the country, and the criminal justice system was under particular scrutiny. In many states, officials have increased the stakes for those arrested in connection with protests, charging them with felonies and in some cases terrorism. “To be in the system that is being protested the most, and to have the capability to use that system to stop people’s protest is inherently a conflict of interest,” Schmidt told me. “It just seemed like some of the arrests we were seeing really had the potential to chill speech, and we wanted to make sure we weren’t complicit in that.”

Mike Schmidt, Multnomah County district attorney, speaks to the media at City Hall in Portland, Oregon on August 30, 2020.

Photo: Nathan Howard/Getty Images

“It was incredibly reasonable and really as far as he could go as a prosecutor,” said Crystal Maloney, a local lawyer and activist. “As a prosecutor, you still have to enforce the law no matter how progressive you are, but he’s not focusing on the really low-level offenses, which are really the majority

·
Registered
11,415 Posts
I wonder if the Ministry of Democratic Party Propaganda would notice if Force Recon slipped into the area where the fuckwits are rioting and opened fire on the rioters with no warning and eliminated the threat to civil order. Especially if there was no evidence who performed the necessary action of pest control.
If they kill em all, no one would be left to report the situation! Good idea C!!!

·
Premium Member
5,592 Posts
The forest fire epidemic was born from the "Green" movement. Our Nation did correct management of the forest from the 1930s. The U.S. Forest Service groomed the forest removing the under brush. The "U.S. Hippie Forest Service", banned these clean ups as not natural. We now have explosive tender boxes in every National Forest. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,882 Posts
Yep. Its a perfect time to surround and squash them with just them there. Better yet I would like to see a drone do a few drive by appearances

·
Super Moderator
16,693 Posts
Kellen: Sir; rather pathetic. Laws are for all.

https://theintercept.com/2020/09/16/portland-protests-prosecutor-police/

But there was a more fundamental consideration at stake, Schmidt noted. The Portland protests came in the midst of a historic reckoning over systemic racism in the country, and the criminal justice system was under particular scrutiny. In many states, officials have increased the stakes for those arrested in connection with protests, charging them with felonies and in some cases terrorism. “To be in the system that is being protested the most, and to have the capability to use that system to stop people’s protest is inherently a conflict of interest,” Schmidt told me. “It just seemed like some of the arrests we were seeing really had the potential to chill speech, and we wanted to make sure we weren’t complicit in that.”

Mike Schmidt, Multnomah County district attorney, speaks to the media at City Hall in Portland, Oregon on August 30, 2020.

Photo: Nathan Howard/Getty Images

“It was incredibly reasonable and really as far as he could go as a prosecutor,” said Crystal Maloney, a local lawyer and activist. “As a prosecutor, you still have to enforce the law no matter how progressive you are, but he’s not focusing on the really low-level offenses, which are really the majority

Who wants to take bets on what this guy would do if RIOTERS smashed out all the windows of his property, forced their way inside, beat him and his family up, looted his place and then set it on fire (something that has happened thousands of times across this country all over in recent months)... all in the name of "protesting for social justice".

And then the cops actually caught the people responsible...

Would he be willing to follow his own words and have all the charges dropped because, "they were just out protesting the criminal justice system?"

I doubt it.

Just another prime example of just how out of touch with freaking reality democrats are.

·
Premium Member
5,592 Posts
Systemic Racisms refers to and means a Nation with laws that perpetuates Racial injustice. Who in America is enforcing an arcane list of racial injustices? The BLM is free to loot, burn and destroy the jobs and incomes of the middle class? Is this not a racial contestant? :confused:

·
Premium Member
8,882 Posts
Who wants to take bets on what this guy would do if RIOTERS smashed out all the windows of his property, forced their way inside, beat him and his family up, looted his place and then set it on fire (something that has happened thousands of times across this country all over in recent months)... all in the name of "protesting for social justice".

And then the cops actually caught the people responsible...

Would he be willing to follow his own words and have all the charges dropped because, "they were just out protesting the criminal justice system?"

I doubt it.

Just another prime example of just how out of touch with freaking reality democrats are.
They are not out of touch. They just have double set of standards for us and them. Problem is they have not had bad karma hit them yet. If it does then shit would change for sure to benefit them. They have no care or feelings for us working class folks. We are on our own.

·
Premium Member
5,592 Posts
Yep. Its a perfect time to surround and squash them with just them there. Better yet I would like to see a drone do a few drive by appearances
It seems to me? Anyone on the right who condemns the Marxist/BLM is adjudicated swiftly. American citizens are arrested for resisting the BLM.:mad:

·
Premium Member
8,882 Posts
Drones? A couple of AC-130's would make a glorious mess of them IMHO.
Ed it would not matter to me in a bit whatever means to make sure they are not breathing again. Not sure how many others though that are trapped there and on the other side. Whatever though this trash needs to be incinerated.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Ed it would not matter to me in a bit whatever means to make sure they are not breathing again. Not sure how many others though that are trapped there and on the other side. Whatever though this trash needs to be incinerated.
Predator can be used on those directing and giving orders. Not sure if it can be tied to a signal tracking device and give the Bolshivek on the phone or radio a Hellfire enema but that's be nice. AC-130 the new ones have capability to be area weapons or more precision. Anyways that can handle the mobs. Or mongrel hoards. And yes I mean mongrels not Mongols.

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
18,993 Posts
There is something very wrong. The Terrorist are called protestors. They may shoot, loot and burn for weeks. But as an honest middle class American you will be arrested. If you are carrying an out of state licensed handgun? :confused:
It's propaganda.

They're not 'protesters'. The word is used to add legitimacy to them and their actions by a propaganda media. The same way a propagandist might say a child molester is someone who 'likes small children.'

Insurgents, rioters, marxist terrorists would all be accurate. After all, they're physically assaulting, looting, lasing, burning, and destroying to attempt to get their way. Not alot different from insurgents with IEDs.

·
Premium Member
8,882 Posts
It's propaganda.

They're not 'protesters'. The word is used to add legitimacy to them and their actions by a propaganda media. The same way a propagandist might say a child molester is someone who 'likes small children.'

Insurgents, rioters, marxist terrorists would all be accurate. After all, they're physically assaulting, looting, lasing, burning, and destroying to attempt to get their way. Not alot different from insurgents with IEDs.
Very well said..

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
"West Coast forest fires," What caused those fires??? I never hear of cause of fires.:eek:

I don't think they've determined that yet, for sure. Naturally, the libs are blaming it on global warming & Trump. There's also been some suspicion of arson, which the liberals are quick to deny, 'cause that would clear Trump.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts