close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Thieves Cut Off Woman's Finger For Wedding Ring

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I can not find the words to describe how I feel about this. Im sure Alen C from Texas will give us what is the correct Texas response to how the scum who did this should be handled. I know simaler things has, and will happen again in Florida and other states..this one just made the news....it is things like this that remind me to keep the guns loaded and clean.....

Thieves Cut Off Woman's Finger For Wedding Ring
    2 Men Break Into 90-Year-Old's Home Two Consecutive Nights
    Posted: 11:04 a.m. EDT July 25, 2002
    Updated: 11:31 a.m. EDT July 25, 2002

IRVING, Texas -- Two men terrorized a 90-year-old woman last week, breaking into her house two consecutive nights and cutting off her finger to get her wedding ring, police said.

The two men kicked in Mary Tucker's front door on Thursday and stole an undetermined amount of money, the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported in Thursday's editions.

The next afternoon, the woman told police, they broke down the deadbolted replacement door, tied her up and cut off her left ring finger to take a wedding ring she had been wearing for 69 years.

Becky Smith, Tucker's neighbor and longtime friend, said the ring had a custom clasp to make it easier to take off. Tucker, who has arthritis, received the ring in 1933 from her husband, Turner Tucker, who died in 1962.

"All you had to do was unsnap the thing. This to me was extremely cruel," Irving police spokesman David Tull said.

Smith said Tucker has lived in the house since 1944. She and her husband, John Smith, often checked on her to make sure she was all right, she said. Friday night, she said, her husband found the woman bound and bleeding.

She was reported in stable condition Wednesday at a Dallas hospital. She described the two burglars as being thin and in their mid-30s.

Copyright 2002 by MyCFnow.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    :assult:

2. wes

wes G&G Newbie

It makes me sick to think some people are so mean.

3. what i wouldn't give with just 20 minutes alone with those SOBs, boy would they wish they hadn't been born.
    -Jesse

4. I'd need 1 minute

I'd need one minute and a baseball bat to do my talking to these two individuals........

Babe Ruth is not the only one who can hit a couple out of the park!

5. I'd start with Zippo lighter fluid on the crotch first, then work my way up.

6. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Give me a rusty pocket knife and a few minutes with each one they would really regret what they did to this woman if they survived the treatment I would prescribe.

7. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

These scum will get their comeuppance when they go into stir, and become "prison brides". Bubba and Killer will give 'em a nice honeymoon!
    Bad thing is, they can never repay what they did to the poor woman. These Barstids are animals, pure&simple.

8. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

Nothing beats 5 good minutes with a couple of electrodes. I can convert anyone living with the right setup. Like Captain Bligh used to say, "I'll make you curse your mothers for having brought you into this world before I'm done".

Take it from one who is experienced, there is absolutely nothing better on this planet than electric current. Even flammables or psycho drugs aren't nearly as effective. I can make a man turn himself literally inside out. RF is nasty, period.

9. These two aren't people, they are the lowest form of animal. Nothing that couldn't be fixed with a blow toarch and a pair of pliers.

10. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

They have no reason to be apart of the human race. How can they help society become better?

11. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Those SCUMBAGS! I would cut off their dingys with a rusty pocket knife if I could!

12. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    I believe that, if someone were to blow these two worthless POS away, every court in the land would call it justifiable homicide. Just give me a clear line of fire, that's all I ask. Just disgusting behavior!

13. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Sooner or later the beast will get around to most of us and when it does we had best be ready with a plan and a means to impliment it!
    I saw the previews of the movie signs wit Mel Gibson last night and his little daughter comes to him and says there is a monster and he rushes to the kitchen to retrieve a large chef's knife.
    I thought and mentioned to my wife whom agreed with me that this man's family's safety could not have been too high on his priority list or he would have been better prepared to defend them.
    If I had allowed my family to be in an undefened position like that I should use the knife on myself!
    To not even have a means to defend oneself and family should be a crime!
    All my family have been taught to use guns,knives,and bare hands to defend themselves and to know what to do and when to do it before they have to.If I hadn't seen to it that this was the case I would not consider myself much of a man,much less a husband and father.:nod: :nod: :nod: :assult: