think your day was bad?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by jerry, Oct 7, 2002.

1. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    This deer leaped from an overpass into the windshield of this vehicle. The driver was ok.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2007
  2. jerry

USA
    more deer pic

mabe not too uncommon for a MN trooper?

3. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 Guest

OUCH that guy had somebody looking out for him.

4. Couple of years ago the anti-hunters and peta people suggested useing contriceptive bullets on the overcrowded deer heard in suburbia. That's called liberal logic? (oximoron)
    Spent many summers in St. Germain Wisconsin along highway 70, theres was always accidents when city folk swerved to miss deer. Of course that wasn't the case in that one. Once, I had a deer hit me in front fender, stupid deer.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2002
  5. jerry

USA
    been lucky. only hit one deer, a coues in AZ. Your right, never swerve, Oh crap, Green Bay just went 85 yards.

6. Since I legally killed it can I keep it?

7. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

If they mess up my car that bad I'm EATING SOMETHING!

8. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

And that's why Dodge trucks are called "Rams"? A little JB Weld on that antler, and it's still a good mount.
    I have yet to hear whether the driver is okay? :confused:

9. jerry

USA
    Driver was ok

looks like a bump on the head.

10. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

I've had one deer HIT ME.. And I mean hit me. Just ran smack into the driver side door on my car at the time. Outside of Rankin, TX (West TX). We call 'em "bumper biters" out there.

11. Mandy

Mandy FREE CITIZEN Forum Contributor

:assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult:

And the driver wasn't expecting to go deer hunting for another week or so.........
    I wonder what the wife said..." you wanted to hunt deer and a deer hunted you"... "stop messing with those animals, they're BIG GAME for you"... lol lol lol

At college, I rode a dirtbike to school and this dog, everytime I passed by came running and barking at me and I had to put my leg up so the dog couldn't bite me.
    That was until one day his measurements were bad and the front fork hit the animal right in the nose, from that day on, it barked from behind the fence and there wasn't a gate installed.

And yes in the same street, a parked horse hit the right hand mirror of my toyota as I passed by.

:assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: