close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

This is my rifle..this is my gun..this is for fighting..this is for fun.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Jul 26, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Woman Sues Airline Over Adult Toy Incident
    Agent Allegedly Asks Woman To Hold Up Vibrator
    Posted: 7:58 a.m. EDT July 26, 2002

CLEARWATER, Fla. -- A lawsuit filed in Clearwater seeks unspecified damages of more than $15,000 from Delta Airlines for asking a woman returning from a Las Vegas vacation to hold up a vibrator that she had in her travel bag.
    The suit accuses Delta of negligence, gender discrimination and the intentional infliction of emotional distress.

The plaintiff, Renee Koutsouradis, said that the agent took her to the bag on the tarmac and forced her to open it 'and remove the adult toy and hold it up for visible view.''

She claims three men employed by Delta "began laughing hysterically'' and offered "obnoxious and sexually harrasing comments.''

Michael Boyd, an airline planning and security consultant from Colorado, said embarrassing incidents have become more common with increased security by all airlines since Sept. 11.

He said his guideline would be to leave anything embarrassing at home, just in case.

Copyright 2002 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

2. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Hey,maybe she was going to take over the plane with it. "Stay back,anyone gives me any trouble,and I'll use this."

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

buzzzzzzz,buzzzzzzzz,buzzzzzzzzz! :kinky: