This is Unreal

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Despoiler, Sep 15, 2002.

1. This is unreal, You need to see this picture.

Apparently the owners of this house had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came.

So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo (using digital imaging and sound) of what they claim to be her. This one is wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It took me about 60 seconds to find it, but when you do, it just stands out. Like one of those optical illusions.

To save you some time, concentrate around the table and sort of towards the window. Also, if you have volume, turn it up as you can hear some faint murmurings which they say is the ghost talking.

You may have to copy and paste the address!

http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

2. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    That'll scare the feces out of you at 1:44 AM!

3. Klaus

Klaus Guest

I saw it at 2:20 AM. I was expecting something like this, but it still startled me.

4. Seen this a while back. Once was enough.

5. I didn't see anything at first, I thought I was really missing out. Then suddenly I "saw" her. She scared the living poodle droppings out of me. Well done.

6. ROTFPMPLMAO!

Howdy,

Ya, seen it before too, but it is still a good one. Sent my 7 year old son running across the room!!! One minute he was in the chair looking at the picture, the next.....voom off he goes and the chair was left spinning!!!!

:nod: :nod: :wave: :nod: :nod:

7. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Chuckle chuckle. Need to go change my britches now!

8. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

As a realist I'm sitting here thinking how simple this scenario is to set up so that the screaming mouth picture shows up 60 seconds after the original picture.

That's good for a conversation piece but kind of a blah joke. Oh well...I like all kinds of jokes. This one will do for now. Keep em comin.
    Oxford:D :nod:

9. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i'm still looking for the ghost!!!!

10. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

You jerk! That scared the crap out of me!!!:D I had the volume all the way up with my face practically against the screen!

11. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

PapaG:

To see the so called ghost, open up the link and leave the picture alone for at least one minute or more. Eventually there will be a picture boot up of a ghost. If you aren't watching it constantly you could miss it because the picture only appears for a split second.
    Oxford:D :nod:

12. PAPA G

i was being coy!!! i saw the ghost, scream and all!!! got my 16 year old, she stared at it and just about PHP's!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

13. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

PapaG: I've been had. (ha) I've been commenting too much today to a post in the humor room where someone was too serious. Guess I should take my own advice.

I won't tell anyone else about how this ghost appears if you won't. (ha) :D :nod: ;)

14. PAPA G

sawright!!!:kinky:

15. Benny

Benny Guest

I saw this one once before, it scared the whiz right out of me.

Benny

16. I saw this one a while back and forwarded it to my girlfriend. She didnt think it was as funny as I did and didnt talk to me for a week afterwards. I think its great...it takes the boredom of staring at the monitor away!!!

17. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 Guest

You moron scare me to death why dont you

18. Allen T -- Care to post your exact street address.