Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a while ago the Vortex Venom holo sight on my 10mm XDm quit holding zero. 馃槩 I noticed it when I missed a trophy 4 pt. buck! :oops: so I took the glass off and put the irons back on. I put the Venom on a shelf and forgot about it. recently I once again wanted a pistol with an optic on it. I looked up their warranty info and found out they have an excellent lifetime warranty. so I sent it back to Vortex and they sent me a brand new one back within a week!! 馃榿馃榿馃榿馃榿 THNK YOU VORTEX!

Attachments

Registered
I love any and all firearms, also love archery hunting.
I love my Vortex Scopes and sights. I have 6 Vortex Scopes and a couple sights and they are all great quality. Haven't used the warranty, but it's nice to know it's there. If you order through their website, they have a great Military discount.

Registered
Well the glass is superior on my Crossfire 2 over that cheapo Pursuit that did hold the zero but those stimulus checks got me shopping for better quality. Guns is only a 22 magnum R/A but looks like a nice set-up which is accurate. Need one more with 3x9 40 for that semi Rem I got.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts