close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Time to depart, for a while anyways.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Chris, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Well, I will be away busy with a lot of work and won't have as much time to post if any for a good while, but I will still come here and read.

Thanks for the last 4 months or so of reading and good conversation. But don't you worry, I will be back, just not sure on what kinda time frame. Just email me at chris@webdefinity.com if its a matter of importance.

Take care and God Bless!

Chris

2. Well dad being your children we want to know what's up.

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

You better be back pally, don't make us come looking for ya! Good luck in whatever your doing Chris, I for one will miss ya!

4. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Don't leave with out a little more information.

Chris:

We'll miss you a lot. Thanks for all the forum questions you've answered for me. Hope you're not leaving this forum permanently. It won't be the same without you.

I wish only the best for you if you're entering a different job/occupation. If you're only taking an extended vacation trip to Hawaii or the Caribbean or some other vacation site, have fun and come back and tell us about how great it was.
    Oxford:nod:

5. Chris

I am just leaving for a while, less than 1 month maxium if that, I wish it was an extended vacation, but just gotta work on some big projects. I will fill you in as they happen if I can.

I still gotta a couple of days so time to burn em up!

6. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    who will refere now :)

7. Ring the bell for round two, he he he he.

Chris, may your short time be safe...happy trails...see ya soon...fer sure....yepper.

8. Lenny2

Lenny2 Guest

good luck til we meet again!

9. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Happy Trails.

10. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Hes tired of being behind Bill Gates! He wants to make Bill look like an amature! :D

11. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Chris; it sounds like you are telling us you are leaving and not asking us for permission which would be the polite thing to do. Since you did not ask I will go ahead and say NO to your request. You must stay here and be part of this forum. We can not behave ourselves in any respectable manner and must have your supervision.

Have a happy birthday and see you soon. Email me if you think you may want to go shooting sometime and I will send you contact information.

:birthday: :throwup: :stupid: :cheer: :cheer: :gangster: :drink: :drink: :jaw:

12. Chris

you really scare me with what you believe Joe ;)

Its not like I won't be back, I just gotta take care of somethings first, its like a mid-life crisis when you work all the time and never get a chance to smell the roses, its something like that!

Phacop-hehe...request resubmitted, I wish I could take some time for shooting, but it maybe a little while before I can go again, but maybe very soon, thanks for the offer! Jesse is going to drag me by my ears soon if I don't go ;)

You will see what I am working on once it is completed.

13. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

oh say its not true, but so long Chris we will all miss you

14. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Like Phac said,
    Denied, resubmit in 30 days for further dissaproval.
    just kidding.

15. We all await your return.

16. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Can we have friends over while you're gone??? :)

17. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Road TRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Send Doglips any road kill you find on your road trip.(ha) Wolves eat almost anything.

19. I promise to be good in your absence

20. Ok Chris we like a good secret--Wish you well. See Ya.