close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

TnnPirate

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by PAPA G, Apr 20, 2017.

1. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I hope he is all right and just busy as all get out!! :);)

gsbuickman, rando, Jaison and 3 others like this.
  2. blue fox

blue fox G&G Evangelist

He is probably thinking up some new project and trying to defend why it is painted pink. :)

TXplt, gsbuickman, neophyte and 9 others like this.

3. He posted something to me yesterday on FB !.............

neophyte, rando, TNPIRATE and 2 others like this.
  4. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

@TNPIRATE is probably just mad and sulking because he isn't as handsome as the rest of us. ;):confused::cool::p:D:eek::rolleyes::mad:

neophyte, Huey Rider, Jaison and 2 others like this.
  5. TNPIRATE

TNPIRATE Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of Rum Forum Contributor

I may not be handsome, but I'm at least handy:p

cjleete, austinjoe13, PAPA G and 6 others like this.
  6. TNPIRATE

Yeah I'm still around. In the evenings up until about 9pm hangin up at the kwiki mart with the local ol farts. I have found out that hangin at the kwiki mart is a summertime tradition around here.
    Remember a while back I posted about a man who underwent throat cancer surgery, and his voice box was removed? His name is Joe. He has a brother Jerry and they both hang up at the kwiki mart.
    Well their other brother Michael passed away of a heart attack the Saturday before Easter Sunday. April 15th.

Then the guy who I bought my air compressor off of (I'm sure ya'll remember the compressor because of so many post:D).
    Well he had a planer (Rockwell 4 Joiner) for sale for 50 bucks. This was last summer and I just couldn't come up with the 50 bucks. Well he stopped me this past week and ask me if I still wanted the planer/joiner. I told him yeah but just can't afford it. He said I think you can afford this. Just come down and I'll help you load it up. I'm tryin to clean out my shed.
    So this past week I went down to pick it up. When we were loading it his side of the planer fell and the steel head caught his little finger and sliced it open. Sliced it all the way almost to the bone. The doc stitched the flesh back on and told him that it may not take. But when he went back in to see the dock the flesh where the stitches are was still pink and that was a good sign. That's not the way it's suppose to work. Someone gives ya something they ain't suppose to get hurt. I have felt back over this all this week. His name is Zeke. He did the service for Joe and Jerrys brother Michael.

Then I've been looking for more glass. ALL that glass I picked up and not one piece is 32 inches long, or wide. I have to replace 2 pains of glass on my house. Size is 32"x11 5/8". To go down and buy a piece of glass cut to that size is 10 bucks each. Nope I'll find some, and cut it myself. Already replace one pain of glass in the shed. It turned out pretty good. So yesterday while changing out dryers, I saw a piece of glass from an old storm winder I have in the wash room, but forgot about it. Yeah my old dryer was on the fritz and someone gave me a new dryer. Went to pick it up in Tullahoma the other day.

Then when I was there picking up the dryer I ran across a Japanese 6 horse outboard motor. Free, just pick it up and take it. So on the way home I called my youngest and told him to meet me in town (Winchester). Told him I have something he just has to see. Told him that I could sell it for 400 to 600 bucks, but didn't tell him what it was. He gets to where we are meeting, gets out and says I brought a tarp cause I know ya got somepin crazy. I showed it to him and told him that I am selling it to you for 100 bucks. With the stipulations that I get to use the boat and motor:D He agreed to it and will have me a 100 bucks in a couple weeks. His girlfriend is in the process of buying a house.

And of course I've been mowing the yards (my yard and the 2 neighbor yards next door to me:D)

Then yesterday I had to hold the young dog and the old dog went after the young dog. They don't like each other. I was bit 4 times by the old dog tryin to get after the young dog:D The young dog had hold of the old dogs ear just after I was bit the 4th time. The old dog is a chocolate Lab, and the young dog is a Pit Bull/Dalmatian mix. The young dog is strong as hell and weighs about 80 pounds. Only a year old.

So that is what has been happening in the Pirate headquarters in Cowan TN. Hope it wasn't to boring for ya. But while it was all goin on it has been exciting:D And remember you asked for it:D

Crazy 8, cjleete, TXplt and 10 others like this.
  7. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    Pirate I was wondering if you were fishing, building something, doing your garden or something. Its that time of year to get busy again.

8. TNPIRATE

Really get to starting the garden next month. Bought a couple 2x6s to make the raised beds a bit deeper. And May will be the time to start buying the maters:D, store bought dirt, and a couple more 2x6s.

rando, PAPA G and neophyte like this.
  9. TNPIRATE

And BTW that boat motor is a 2003:D My kid was telling me that his gas line will not fit into the gas line connection on the new motor. The connection on the new motor is bigger than the connection on his little 4 horse Johnson.
    I told him to buy a new line and new tank for that newer motor.

jwrauch, rando, Cyrano and 3 others like this.
  10. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

TNPIRATE: Sir; :) Thanks for catching up with your :) new "Life" :)

PAPA G, ChaZam and TNPIRATE like this.
  11. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

With a pink paint brush, maybe!;)

12. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

But Mark it's pane when you are referring to glass. If you cut yourself then it would be pain due to the pane.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017 at 3:27 PM
    Huey Rider, TNPIRATE, Cyrano and 2 others like this.
  13. Told ya all he was still here, he's been hidden !..............

TNPIRATE and PAPA G like this.
  14. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

TNP sir!!! Sorry to hear about the dog's, are they both the same sex? 2 males or 2 females mix it up to establish which is going to be the Alpha male/female. Best stay out of their way when they are fighting.

Welcome back... I worry when folks seem to disappear. :):usa:;):D

TNPIRATE likes this.
  15. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

You keep on making bad puns like that, and I'm going to have to get you a green shirt with crossed trumpets on the pocket. Heralds are granted immunity from bad puns.

16. No they aren't. You wait to catch them after the event, then you beat them witless.. :D

ChaZam, Big Dog and PAPA G like this.
  17. TNPIRATE

But you have to remember who is cuttin glass. Either way it could turn into a pain, or pane:p

ChaZam and PAPA G like this.
  18. TNPIRATE

Yep 2 mails (for ChaZams spelling Nazi tactics:D). But I worry about the Lab. He is old and has heart worms. I worry about him and he bites me:D

And not disappearing. Just hangin out with the locals, drinkin coffee, and spreadin the BS:D Ya know we talk about everybody in town:D
    And it's just for the summer and winter will be back to normal and you guys won't be able to stand me all winter:D

ChaZam, jwrauch and PAPA G like this.
  19. TNPIRATE

Really I'm on a covert mission and have been sneaking up to check out Billy's secret base at Lake Titicaca:cool:

ChaZam, swedesrus and PAPA G like this.