Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also load and concur. The supplies aren’t infinite as of today. Feel the need to supplement the supply in ways that make sense when there is an opportunity.
Push come to shove, I’m in the camp of factory SD ammo. Dose not mean I wouldn’t use reloads if pushed.

·
Premium Member
12,815 Posts
I also load and concur. The supplies aren’t infinite as of today. Feel the need to supplement the supply in ways that make sense when there is an opportunity.
Push come to shove, I’m in the camp of factory SD ammo. Dose not mean I wouldn’t use reloads if pushed.
Dangit Jerry! You know I can only read the pictures??? That is a good price!

·
Super Moderator
11,610 Posts
"Dose not mean I wouldn’t use reloads if pushed." Jerry Is this spanish ? :) :)

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
hey that wolf isnt abad price!

I just picked up a 200 rnd box of m193 for $120. sounds crazy but its the best ive seen in a while. though I would like to get some cheaper wolf to supplement training and keep the good stuff in stock.

·
Premium Member
9,896 Posts
Dang! Jerry I have not seen any 32 Auto in a long time. I picked up some 223 online last week for hunting. Was soft point. Also my son said that the local Walmart had plenty of 22 in Federal and CCI a few days ago when I picked him up from work. They had 50/ 100's and 325 round packs. I got 3 more cartons of the Federal 325's. They also had 30/30 and 17HMR and shotgun shells. He works there and said that they have boxes of ammo in the back and holding it back. They will let it sit sometimes for a week or two and then load up shelves. Shelves were filled for two days as its a three pack limit. Most people dont even go to look because it is usually empty

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dang! Jerry I have not seen any 32 Auto in a long time. I picked up some 223 online last week for hunting. Was soft point. Also my son said that the local Walmart had plenty of 22 in Federal and CCI a few days ago when I picked him up from work. They had 50/ 100's and 325 round packs. I got 3 more cartons of the Federal 325's. They also had 30/30 and 17HMR and shotgun shells. He works there and said that they have boxes of ammo in the back and holding it back. They will let it sit sometimes for a week or two and then load up shelves. Shelves were filled for two days as its a three pack limit. Most people dont even go to look because it is usually empty
I must confess. I bought the .32 auto to see if it would work in the .32 HR mag.

·
Premium Member
9,896 Posts
I must confess. I bought the .32 auto to see if it would work in the .32 HR mag.
Hmmm maybe. My one son has a revolver in 32 HR Mag. I take it your 32 HR Mag. is a revolver also? Bullet would be in side cylinder and should be same diameter and all. Lot less pressure. You have me wondering now Jerry

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hmmm maybe. My one son has a revolver in 32 HR Mag. I take it your 32 HR Mag. is a revolver also? Bullet would be in side cylinder and should be same diameter and all. Lot less pressure. You have me wondering now Jerry
I’ll report.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts