close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tom Brokaw is a Turnip

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Sniper[MI], Aug 21, 2002.

1. Well folks,

Brokaw and the Evil Empire Network are at it again. I caught a promo about an upcoming broadcast. It seem these tree hugging Nazis have wet themselves with delight that Ford announced it is or may be discontinuing the Excursion.

They said that Ford would be stopping production of it's gas guzzling monster of an SUV. Then they go, "Is America Loosing It's Love for the SUV?"

Can't we tie these a holes to some train tracks somewhere?

2. GARY D

GARY D G&G Newbie

First thing we should do is send Borkaw back to Canada where he belongs and replace him witha REAL American like Dan Rather...:throwup:

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i saw the light. i stopped using my big ugly 77 suburban with its thirsty 350c.i. engine. still have it. now i drive an even bigger 'burban!!! an 85 3/4 ton with a very hungry 454 4 barrel!!! d**n the tree-huggers!!! full speed ahead to the next gas pump. Bwwwwaaaahhhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :p

4. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I'll keep my Dodge Ramcharger with the anemic 318 - 12 MPG! Hey, somebody's gotta keep Exxon going. And when one of those environmentally friendly minicars rams me at a traffic light, I buy a can of spray paint and fix the damage. LOL!

5. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    I'm a true American, I pay most of my taxes thru gas.

6. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Does that mean you eat alot of beans Eric? :p

7. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

I think I'll just keep my boat, too. It will drink about 45 gallons/3hours WOT. The 502 wasn't meant to be an economical engine.
    As Papa G said, full throttle to the next marina!!!!!!! NOW we be boatin'!!!! YEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. OOOH Ya!

I here ya there my friend!

My last boat had a 225Hp Gowrilla on the back, and I loved every mph!!!

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

9. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

you know what these tree hugging idiots have done to the west, "oh no you cant cut down those trees, its a part of gaia the earth mother", well the earth mother is burning the western part of the us, because of stupid oversight and idiotic policies by the forest service, and leveling forests, burning houses, and complete chaos

10. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Sniper, the next boat I get is gonna have an outboard. Maybe the 2.5 Offshore?? :rolleyes: