close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Took a road trip Friday afternoon...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Calvin, Aug 25, 2002.

1. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

to Lebanon, Ohio where SOG is. Had a little extra from my paycheck and decided to pick up a new toy.
    Got one of the CZ 52's and do I like it!! I shoulda bought one years ago when I had the chance. It's in excellent/new condition and shoots great. Nice muzzle blast, too!!:D Think I'll pick up another one next weekend, if I get my OT straight!!
    :)

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

And what did you pick up for all of us you cheapskate? :confused: :D

3. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

A Big Mac, 2 rolls of toilet paper, and a gas cap to a 1943 Chevy. What's with the chit, man? ;)

4. Now, Calvin, what you need to do is get some unsuspecting chump and con him into letting you steady the gun on his shoulder, he he he he.

He won't have to shave that side for over a month, lol.

Congrats on the gun....got one and I, too, love it....yepper.....fer sure.

I'm thinking of picking up their new CZ40 to add to my 75B and 52.

5. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

A guy the wife works with has a CZ 100 for sale. It's nice, the price is right, and I just may pick that up, too.
    You're correct on the shaving part, Dale. He may need a skin graft, too. :)

As a side note, for those who haven't seen SOG's warehouse, all I can say is orange and grey stripes on the outside with one small walk-through door by the dock. No sign or anything. If you didn't know what you were looking at, you'd swear it was a warehouse for a tennis shoe company.
    Nice people, too. I was supposed to place a pick-up order 24 hours in advance, but they saw their way clear since it was my first time picking anything up in person. Really good price on 7.62x25 ammo, too. $8.95 for 70 rounds. Bought 4 boxes, and am gonna have to order more tomorow!!