Took the wife shooting and.......

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by SPOCAHP ANAR, Sep 2, 2002.

1. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Remember those two SKS rifles I had and she got so mad at me for buying, well I only have one now because she has laid claim to one of them. I took her shooting Sunday and she is hooked. Take a look at her paper plate target. She tore it up to be a first timer I think. First time on rifle, second time shooting though.

Now when she yells at me for buying a gun I can say "I bought it for you honey, you don't like it?"

Attached Files:

2. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Rock on buddy, my wife shoots with me quite often......

3. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

The only time my wife ever thinks about shooting... is at me when I come home with a new toy (gun, truck part etc) or when she reminds me what would happen if I cheated on her..

4. wes

wes Guest

Logan,at least she gives you a reason.

5. Doglips

Doglips Guest

Just remeber its considered inpolite to take your wife shooting on days that you are scheduled to take your girlfriend.

6. wes

wes Guest

Wooo,talk about being caught in a crossfire.

7. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

the thought of mixing PMS with gunpowder, sends chills down my spine!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :nod:

8. Calvin

Calvin G&G Evangelist

My wife never shoots the paper I hang for her. She always shoots the target stand about crotch level. She says it's an easy target, and it does a ton of damage. I cannot recall, however, ever being taught to aim at the crotch. :confused:

9. Mon Bathan

Mon Bathan Guest

Whoooah!!! Man you should be kind to her and don't make her mad!! :)

Mon