Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember those two SKS rifles I had and she got so mad at me for buying, well I only have one now because she has laid claim to one of them. I took her shooting Sunday and she is hooked. Take a look at her paper plate target. She tore it up to be a first timer I think. First time on rifle, second time shooting though.

Now when she yells at me for buying a gun I can say "I bought it for you honey, you don't like it?"

Attachments

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Rock on buddy, my wife shoots with me quite often......

L

·
0 Posts
The only time my wife ever thinks about shooting... is at me when I come home with a new toy (gun, truck part etc) or when she reminds me what would happen if I cheated on her..

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
Just remeber its considered inpolite to take your wife shooting on days that you are scheduled to take your girlfriend.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
the thought of mixing PMS with gunpowder, sends chills down my spine!!!:eek: :rolleyes: :nod:

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
My wife never shoots the paper I hang for her. She always shoots the target stand about crotch level. She says it's an easy target, and it does a ton of damage. I cannot recall, however, ever being taught to aim at the crotch. :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts