Big Dog :kinky:

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Not top ten, but I broke 600 today!

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
As a general rule, quality is better than quantity. Depends upon the contest.(ha)

There's a lot of quality posts by some members who don't post as many as some of us but when they make comments everyone listens.
Oxford:nod: ;)

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
That's very true OX. I cherish and revere so much of the info and thoughts I receive from this forum. It has only been of recent that # of posts mattered to people.

·
Registered
498 Posts
man o man i'm laggin' hard!!!
-Jesse

·
Registered
11,896 Posts
Well, look at it this way... You guys who think you're behind, look at how much you've posted recently. I fully expect to see you guys on the threads, while some with higher counts don't post as much anymore. And if they counted words per post, the numbers may be a bit different. And if they measured the intellect in each... Some people just say more in one post, or say itin fewer words (I'm not the best at that). Some won't bother to post if all they say is "I agree". Still have plenty of good things to say.

Remember the thread celebrating Shaun becoming a Senior member with... gasp... 100 posts?
By the way, where is Shaun? I remember he had issues with work...

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I while ago I posted a message to see if Shaun was just lurking around and not responding much. But, there was no response from him.

It has me kinda concerned since he was an active member and suddenly......nothing.

Most of us will generally let the others know if we are going to be out of pocket for some time, but unless I missed it, I didn't even see anything from him on that either.

·
Since 03-15- 2002
26,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah I miss Shaun around. Phaco's been a little scarce lately too. Appologize if Iv'e overlooked anyone else.

·
Registered
11,896 Posts
Over the summer my internet access was sporadic, then I went away for a couple weeks. I checked and Shaun's last post was early in the month, so it hasn't been that long.

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
Thanks for the toast Jerry!

·
Registered
11,896 Posts
I didn't even notice when I passed the 1000 mark. I feel important... not.

Rave, I remember you giving great input for a long time, and don't consider you any less of a contributor than the k+ posters.

·
Since 03-15- 2002
26,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Your welcome guys, I just put this up for fun. I tried to match smilies to personalities, that was tough!;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts