Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed most of us joined with in about htree days of each other. Seems to have been March 15th thru 17-18 or so. Interesting.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
that was probably at the change over.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, guess it's not as signicant as I thought it was. Seems longer ago than that to me. I remember the new format coming up and I was confused for days. Finally started liking it though.

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Oneastrix:

That's what happened. A lot of us moved over from the beginning and now the membership has increased by huge numbers. That's great!

Rarely does anyone complain about the format now. That's a credit to how Jesse and Chris set up this program.

Oxford:nod:

·
Registered
498 Posts
i remember the old days of the old system the board was on
-Jesse

·
Premium Member
7,701 Posts
Well the systems are two different like a pistol and full auto 50 Cal....when you change you notice the difference greatly.

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Chris buddy, we're happy. That's for sure.

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
yea i like this one better than the old one. It took awile to get the hang of it but it pretty cool now.

·
Registered
11,896 Posts
Can you imagine how much we'd be complaining if the site was always overloading? Even if it was a little less convenient, which it wasn't, just different, I'd still root for the switch. When we don't understand what it takes to keep a site running like this, it's easy to take for granted what the admins have to do to keep it from completely falling apart. Heck, they're more than Administrators or moderators; they do all the work to make it possible for us to have this site.

·
Registered
18,982 Posts
Yes,I like this site quite a bit,covers just about everything and if you come up with an idea the staff responds very well,all in all I am happy with it.:D :D :D

·
PUKHA DAWG
3,799 Posts
I started on the old board just a couple three months before the switch. It took a little getting use to, but I to am extremely happy with the new board. Congrats to all those who run it and to all those who actively participate on it too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts