Top 20% posters or so

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by oneastrix, Sep 19, 2002.

1. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

I noticed most of us joined with in about htree days of each other. Seems to have been March 15th thru 17-18 or so. Interesting.

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

that was probably at the change over.

3. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Ok, guess it's not as signicant as I thought it was. Seems longer ago than that to me. I remember the new format coming up and I was confused for days. Finally started liking it though.

4. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Oneastrix:

That's what happened. A lot of us moved over from the beginning and now the membership has increased by huge numbers. That's great!

Rarely does anyone complain about the format now. That's a credit to how Jesse and Chris set up this program.

Oxford:nod:

5. i remember the old days of the old system the board was on
    -Jesse

6. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

Well the systems are two different like a pistol and full auto 50 Cal....when you change you notice the difference greatly.

7. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Hey Chris buddy, we're happy. That's for sure.

8. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

yea i like this one better than the old one. It took awile to get the hang of it but it pretty cool now.

9. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

Can you imagine how much we'd be complaining if the site was always overloading? Even if it was a little less convenient, which it wasn't, just different, I'd still root for the switch. When we don't understand what it takes to keep a site running like this, it's easy to take for granted what the admins have to do to keep it from completely falling apart. Heck, they're more than Administrators or moderators; they do all the work to make it possible for us to have this site.

10. CHANGE OVER

TOOK ME A COUPLE OF WEEKS BEFORE I FOUND THE NEW SITE

DANA

11. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Yes,I like this site quite a bit,covers just about everything and if you come up with an idea the staff responds very well,all in all I am happy with it.:D :D :D

12. I started on the old board just a couple three months before the switch. It took a little getting use to, but I to am extremely happy with the new board. Congrats to all those who run it and to all those who actively participate on it too.