close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Top Ten Ways To **** Off Your Hypocritical, Peta-supporting Nyc Neighbors:

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Apr 3, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

TOP TEN WAYS TO **** OFF YOUR HYPOCRITICAL, PETA-SUPPORTING NYC NEIGHBORS:

10. Drive down Broadway with your deer tied to the hood of your car.
    9. Hang your unbutchered kill from your fire escape to drain.
    8. Show off your fashionable new deerhide moccasins.
    7. Use the politically correct paradox--invite them over for a low-fat, low-cholesterol venison dinner.
    (Be sure to play "Bambi" on your VCR afterwards.)
    6. Don't shower after four days in the woods.
    5. Mount your deerhead over your fireplace.
    4. Set out your hunting magazines on your coffee table.
    3. Ask them if you can take their dog hunting with you.
    2. Ask them if you can take their children hunting with you.
    And our number one way to **** off your do-gooder, hypocritical, PETA-supporting NYC neighbors:
    1. Join the NRA.

2. squirrelsniper

squirrelsniper G&G Newbie

In referrence to #10, I always preferred to put the deer in the bed of my old, worn out 4X4 pickup that is covered in mud, has no muffler, and has at least three different colors of cheap spray paint on it. It also helps if you leave the tailgate down, assuming that it is still there and actually works, and the deer is still warm and freshly field dressed so that blood runs out of the bed and down the bumper as you drive down Broadway.:D I totally agree with #1 though.:D

3. GrayHair

GrayHair G&G Newbie

Hey Doglips, I hope you are not making fun of us N.Y.C. hunters.
    I don't have anywhere else to hang my unbutchered kill but from the fire escape to drain. By the way are you a misplaced New Yorker in Florida? :D :D :D

4. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Nope I R a Native of Florida..born and raised here...cant you tell by my spelling I went to Florida Schools....same with my check book...if I run out of $$ I do a recount and then count my paycheck 2 or 3 times...see honey we can afford that new gun :)
    I genraly just cut and past the jokes I dont make them up.
    Also you'll got to rember that for us Floridans anything North of Titusville (Kennady space center) is considered Canada, South of Palm bay is Cuba and west of I-95 is Calf.

5. Dan

Dan G&G Newbie

I saw a anti PETA bumper sticker the other day...People Eating Tender Animals....:confused: