torn!!!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by flyboy1592, Apr 27, 2002.

1. flyboy1592

flyboy1592 Guest

hell, i'm in the process of purchasing a M1 Garand and i am torn between to different dealers. My two choices are Riverbank Armory and The Garand Guy. They both appeal to my price range. Who should I choose?

tom

2. Flyboy---

I just bought a Garand from the Garand Guy, Tony Giacobbe, and I would buy ten more from him. I got the whole thing for $850 plus $20 shipping. I could not be happier, I got my Garand in .308, took it out to the range this past Wed. and I zeroed it in a 100 yrds., shooting 2in. groups benchrest. I ordered mine and I got it 4 days later. The only thing that I can tell you that I had to do was tighten the rear sight up a bit. The barrel is new, Springfield Armory .308, new wood stock and handguards from Boyds, and it was built on an original Springfield reciever. I dont know about Riverbank at all, and to be fair about this, I never even heard of them, but I'll tell you this, when I got mine from the Garand Guy, The Virgin Mary Herself would be proud to shoot this rifle. Go with the Garand Guy, you will not be disappointed at all.

Ltcboy

3. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

Work George and Tony against each other hehehehehehe. DOnt know what to tell you cause there both good people from everything I have dealt with them. Good luck and let us know what you get? Rick B