close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tricks and Tips

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by taras, Mar 26, 2002.

1. The idea of a story forum is great:) I lost my father not so long ago, and he never hunted with me as much as I would've liked, him being a trucker, me leaving home so young and all. If I could learn what a lot of the older, or more experienced guys and gals out there have forgotten, I'd consider myself lucky, and a better hunter. To start it off I'd have to say one of the best tips I heard lately is to put a small piece of masking over the end of the barrell when going thru brush. Keeps foriegn objects out, still allows you to fire without to much change in trajectory, if you have to,but it only takes a second to remove, so that should'nt be a concern. Must be a million tips where that came from, it would be nice if there was a place to put them for all to see in one convenient location.

2. lefty o

lefty o G&G Evangelist

mn
    heres a slight variation on your tip, use electrical tape instead of masking tape- if masking tape is stuck to something too long the glue turns to concrete. or just use a rubberband and a plastic sandwich baggie.

3. Sounds like a much better idea. Just goes to show you how much info we all have to share with each other. I hope others agree, and perhaps we do get a tips forum up and running.