Trouble Brewing!

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Ten Man, Oct 30, 2020.

1. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Ten Man: Sir; a powerful message. I happen to agree.
    as most know. I live in the city limits; 10 minutes from downtown; in a democratic ran city 500;000++ population.
    Watch the election demographic. My vote has already been neutralized. I’ll still take my moments voting.
    Be dang sure. Too. I’ll do as needed; should the ugly get ugly.

quote:
    On election night I guarantee ANTIFA and other left wing terrorists will start very violent riots in most American cities (big and small). Biden and Harris support this type violence. President Trump will win by a large majority, but it will not be recognized by Biden. Once Trump wins he should immediately imprison Biden, Harris, Pelosi, the Clintons, and Mr. and Mr. [sic] Obama for treason and sedition. Then he should immediately imprison ANTIFA, BLM, and their supporters.”

PAPA G, Ten Man, Huey Rider and 2 others like this.

2. Jack Ryan

Jack Ryan G&G Evangelist

home
    I'm tired of this "working together" virtue signalling. To borrow a line from Conan I want to crush my enemies, see them driven before me and hear the lamentations of their women. Reaching across the aisle is for pimp slapping a lefty. Going along to get along is how we are in this mess when instead these leftists shouldn't even be given the time of day.

PAPA G, shanebrews, mitchr and 6 others like this.
  3. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    I agree but I much prefer giving a throat punch to a communist vs. just slapping them.:usa:

PAPA G, mitchr, Ten Man and 6 others like this.
  4. Jack Ryan

Jack Ryan G&G Evangelist

home
    Well to be honest I just read that in someone else's post on another forum and IMMEDIATELY WISHED I'd said it. Cut it and saved it in my clipboard just searching for a place I could use it, I liked it so much!

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
    PAPA G likes this.