close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trump firng on all cylinders

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Sav .250, Jan 12, 2018 at 9:20 AM.

1. It was a meeting with those guaranteed to go screaming to the media and it was "on the record". Knowing that, he should have tried to engage his filter before shooting his mouth off.

Regardless of where or around whom he supposedly said it, and I know we didn't elect him for his tact, Trump really needs to start thinking about what he says and tweets. The last thing he needs to be doing is demeaning the office. It'll come back to bite him in terms of the trust factor from other nations.

2. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    ^^ He knows what he's doing; he did it specifically so they would go screeching to the media. It's a distraction from something. Not sure what, hopefully more arrests in the human trafficking pedogate scandal. This way, the media will whine about it all weekend instead of telling us what really matters.

Rave, neophyte, jwrauch and 4 others like this.
  3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

How is profanity demeaning to the office??? I bet many presidents profanity's were not published like the msm is doing with Trump. Who gives a concern about other countries? Not me for sure!

This never got wild msm attacks IIRC!
    [​IMG]

Rave, neophyte, jwrauch and 4 others like this.
  4. dhermesc

dhermesc G&G Evangelist

So where is the record of the meeting?

Rave and PAPA G like this.
  5. MosinRuger

MosinRuger G&G Evangelist

Colorado
    I agree ,its absolutely what most of the country believes, why do we let these poor people from poor counties come here and leech off the welfare system.

many European countries have much tougher immigration regulations requiring learning the home country language, having at least some assets when you arrive, skills, integration..

once again trump just speaks the truth, what most people want to say but wont because they'll be branded a racist, people already call him that so i guess whats he got to lose?

Rave, neophyte, Huey Rider and 4 others like this.
  6. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    Even liberals know it's true.

Rave, MosinRuger, jwrauch and 2 others like this.
  7. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
  8. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

getting a laugh out of this.
    I will say he is incorrect.
    most of central America is a shathole.
    central Africa is worse and he was beingpolite.

MoDoc, Rave, MosinRuger and 3 others like this.
  9. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Nobody can demean the POTUS office the way the prior illegal occupant did for eight long dark years.
    Trump's verbal gaffs are chicken feed in comparison.

MoDoc, Rave, Bestiverhad and 6 others like this.
  10. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist

Alberta
    Future sh-thole countries:

[​IMG]

Since you only have Presidents for 2 terms, I'd like a commitment to send Trump north in 7 1/2 years....if we can hold on until then.

11. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Tried to find a list of worldwide shat hole country's, but looks like there is none!:(:mad::rolleyes:

jwrauch and Rocky7 like this.
  12. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    His father (the one we're told was his father) was from a 3rd world hole (Kenya), his mother moved him to another 3rd world hole (Indonesia). His brother and aunt still live in a 3rd world hole and he's never lifted a finger to help them out.

13. There is no evidence he actually said anything close to what he's being accused of. Beware which direction you go in this, as it sets a precedent of behavior for the future and you may end up entangled yourself at some point in your life. How would you like to find out people are claiming you said something vulgar in a meeting (private or otherwise) but it's not true? Lets see where this goes before we all jump on the finger-pointing wagon. There is zero evidence this happened as yet.

Look up LBJ's shenanigans in the whitehouse. He did far more than just profanities.

14. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    Trump has denied that those were his words.

15. Bigfoot

Bigfoot G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Well, i hope they move on to something a tad more important like putting a stop to the grand illegal invasion policy the liberals and their past prodigy potus sponsored for 8 years?

Rave, neophyte, jwrauch and 2 others like this.
  16. mdj696

mdj696 G&G Evangelist

While in Viet Nam, we had a saying that if the world needed an enema we knew where to stick it.

neophyte, Bigfoot, Huey Rider and 5 others like this.
  17. The world needs a huge red pill enema.

MoDoc, Rave, jwrauch and 3 others like this.
  18. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    Puts me in mind of a movie starring Hanoi Jane Fonda and Raul Julia called The Morning After. Fonda, a fading, alcoholic actress, goes to a Hollywood party and gets into it during an alcoholic blackout with a lesbian producer who was casting a movie with a part Fonda's character might have been a good fit for. The next day, she wakes up with a hangover and calls her ex-husband and hairdresser to the stars to find out what happened at the party. The dialogue went something like this:

Julia: You called her a dyke.
    Fonda: I called her a what?
    Julia
    : A dyke. A greasy diesel dyke.
    Fonda: But isn't she one?
    Julia: Yes, she is. But you had to SAY it?

That's about where I am with Donnie Jingles' running his mouth like that in public. Politicians talk in private in a way that would earn them a punch in the mouth if they talked that way in public. I am not saying that the President was wrong in referring to some of these countries as "Third World s__tholes." I traveled to a great number of countries in Africa and Asia, and a couple in the Mediterranean, that fit the description perfectly. But I would never be so impolite as to say so anywhere other than in private, among friends, preferably friends who had been there and knew the score.

Someone needs to explain to Donnie Boy that just because he is the President and a wealthy man does not give him the right to operate his mouth before engaging his brain. He is not merely embarrassing himself, he is embarrassing our country as well.