close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trump firng on all cylinders

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Sav .250, Jan 12, 2018 at 9:20 AM.

1. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

Google "Cloward - Priven strategy" and you will understand why the Democraps encourage illegal immergration.
    I saw first hand and lived thru the Mariel Boat lift. my vessel and two others that fished with me were called in to go pickup refugees. we were loading groceries and ready to depart when the US Gov't started seizing boats. we refunded $20,000. each, kicked the Cubans off the boats and went back to fishing. for once the bureaucracy delaying our Customs Clearances worked out for the good. now, I am so glad I didn't participate in that great debunckle. if you want to see what most of those Marel Boatlift people were like, watch the movie "Scarface" it is right on! the violent crime got so bad in South Fla. that NY City was safer! the only good was that it made our concealed carry law pass. after that happened and crooks were getting shot. Miami became a lot safer place.

neophyte, TXplt, Rave and 5 others like this.
  2. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

And Trump's ideas are simply common sense. Look at Canad and Mexico - they have the same requirements. The immigrant must have the means to support themselves, must adhere to the nation's laws, and have a lot of restrictions. Why should we not do the same? But when we try, the snowflakes go ballistic.

blaster, neophyte, Huey Rider and 6 others like this.

3. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    I wonder what Haiti’s immigration laws are like. Do they even need any? Who is trying to immigrate there?

Rave, neophyte, jwrauch and 1 other person like this.
  4. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I profile people based on criminal behavior not race. :cool:

Like I said, these people are from all over, Europe, Africa, Central America, etc.

blaster, neophyte, TXplt and 4 others like this.
  5. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist

Alberta
    You make a good point but pointing to Kanada as the gold standard isn't a good idea. Just like it turns out our free health care is neither "free" nor good "health care"; those immigration rules break down completely if you have a towel on your head. Not denying that it doesn't make good common sense, just that what you hear is not always what you get north of the 49th.

Rave, blaster, neophyte and 2 others like this.
  6. Laureninnbtx

Laureninnbtx G&G Evangelist

Texas
    Criminal behavior most times has a direct correlation to culture..which is ingrained and quite often comes from these people's countries of origin

blaster, Rocky7 and PAPA G like this.
  7. Bestiverhad

Bestiverhad G&G Evangelist

Two of the people in the meeting with the President said he used the word 'shithole' and the others, including the President, said otherwise.
    The President is now considering recording all meetings in order to have a record of what was really said.

jwrauch, blaster, neophyte and 6 others like this.
  8. big shrek

big shrek G&G Evangelist

My question is,WHO WERE THE TWO PEOPLE??

If I were Prez, I'd have a Clinton Hit Team on their butts ;)

rando, neophyte, PAPA G and 1 other person like this.
  9. Bestiverhad

Bestiverhad G&G Evangelist

Durbin and Graham. Both are traitors

jwrauch, Rave, Big Dog and 2 others like this.
  10. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

True but I would add that it has a lot to do with upbringing, some born and raised criminal from some “s hole” country isn’t going to be any more or less statistically predestined to commit more crime anymore than some criminal born and raised in south west Baltimore lol.

Only the “bad parts” of Whatever s hole country takes up most of the country whereas in the US the “bad parts” are sort of sectioned off to certain areas of certain neighborhoods.

rando, blaster and PAPA G like this.
  11. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Yeah,I remember that one,oh well,he's a Democrat so it's OK. ;)

TXplt and PAPA G like this.
  12. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Oh hell no. We do that we'll see them get here illegally even more than than do now.

And Kommie Kalifornia will welcome them with open arms.

13. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

The wonderful Clinton Foundation helping the poor...

[​IMG]

Rave, rando, Cyrano and 7 others like this.
  14. But I remember Laura Silsby who tried trafficking children out on false pretense, got arrested and was rescued by Bill Clinton....

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Cyrano, jwrauch, TXplt and 3 others like this.
  15. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

16. That article is amazing.

With the complete reality disconnect our country suffers from, only a harsh jolt will correct, or at minimum cull the herd of fools who can't be readjusted to reality.

Pitchforks and torches. Or my preferred, bayonets and ammo pouches.

jwrauch, Rocky7 and PAPA G like this.
  17. grizcty

jwrauch and Rocky7 like this.
  18. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist

Alberta
    He is not, shall we say, politically correct. :)

jwrauch likes this.
  19. grizcty

According to some folks.
    Neither am I... :rolleyes:

jwrauch and PAPA G like this.