Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm not big on arm-waving religiosity or speaking in tongues, etc....but my wife pointed me to some fairly eye-popping stuff. She's not overly religious, either. We are both basic Christians. She is a bigger Trump fan than I am but this is is not what either of us expected to find. I am not sure what to make of it.

A preacher, self-proclaimed prophet predicts President Trump in 2007. And his impeachment. Etc>.........

And then this Indian Christian mystic who says Trump better win in 2020 or else...

Maybe I am just ignorant of history, but I don't recall this sort of thing for previous Presidents??

Anyway.....something to ponder. The videos are a little long but interesting.

·
God, Guns, Glory
33,567 Posts
Amazingly Kim Clement prophesied that Donald Trump would be president years before he thought about running.

Sadly Kin Clement only lived to see President Trump win on election night. But passed away before he was sworn into office.

·
Premium Member
5,605 Posts
OK, I'm not big on arm-waving religiosity or speaking in tongues, etc....but my wife pointed me to some fairly eye-popping stuff. She's not overly religious, either. We are both basic Christians. She is a bigger Trump fan than I am but this is is not what either of us expected to find. I am not sure what to make of it.

A preacher, self-proclaimed prophet predicts President Trump in 2007. And his impeachment. Etc>.........

And then this Indian Christian mystic who says Trump better win in 2020 or else...

Maybe I am just ignorant of history, but I don't recall this sort of thing for previous Presidents??

Anyway.....something to ponder. The videos are a little long but interesting.
This is simply hyperbolic renderings. As we near the Presidential elections every four years there arrives some idiots.
We have had four Presidents Assassinated and as many attempts. The Nations Constitution remains in balance. America continues to move forward.:usa2:

·
Resident Curmudgeon
33,992 Posts
Reactions: PAPA G and neophyte
1 - 5 of 5 Posts