Trump wants federal defunding for the states letting the violence happen

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by rando, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    Invoke the Insurrection act, read the rioters (the nighttime looters and arsonists wannabe cop-killers) the Riot Act, and then commence firing. Shoot first and ask your questions of the corpses. Do that a couple of times and it would either break the insurrectionists or start them shooting back, which would result in a civil war in which if the cops and the National Guard did not break the rioters, Joe and Jane Citizen would.

BigEd63, shootin, jwrauch and 3 others like this.
  2. noelekal

noelekal G&G Evangelist

Good! I particularly don't want states that condone lawless violence to benefit from any funding.

For that matter I would prefer not to be yoked together with any of those states allowing lawlessness for they are inferior and not really America, at least the America I've known.

3. FortyXDM

FortyXDM G&G Evangelist Staff Member

ties, either. So what does that leave?

The will of the people by bringing it forward.

Ten Man likes this.
  4. AK Hunter

AK Hunter G&G Evangelist

“He better have an army if he thinks he’s gonna walk down the street in New York,” Cuomo said.

He is Commander & Chief of the armed forces..........so he does have an army.
    And to top that off counting all of the NRA & most of the gun owners in the US he has the largest ARMY in the world. So if it has to come to that, I think you Mr. Cuomo will be terribly out gunned. LOL

blaster, shootin, Huey Rider and 3 others like this.
  5. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

6. Huey Rider

7. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    Ten Man and shootin like this.
  8. Huey Rider

9. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

Don't know if I agree with more laws. IMO, we already have more than we need. Enforcing the ones already on the books would avoid any new laws. Maybe, protection for someone who hits a rioter while trying to drive away, but even that could be avoided by enforcing laws against blocking streets.

Huey Rider likes this.
  10. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee
  11. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee