Trump Zombie campaign add

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Huey Rider, Oct 29, 2020.

1. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

man, I ain't seen nuthin but joe ad's.
    and a lot of them, they have already spent triple the amount as Donald has.
    it's got to be getting closer to 5 times the amount by now with the flood of ad's they been running.

Huey Rider, jwrauch and TACAV like this.

2. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I hope its all for nothing. It would bring me a huge smile to see demoturds waste hundreds of millions of dollars (like Bloomberg spending half a billion dollars of his own money just to lose big) just to lose it all against Trump again lol.

Huey Rider, jwrauch and Jaison like this.
  3. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

meh what's 2-300 million, someone gave it to them anyway.

4. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

I just started watching FTWD on Hulu recently. I had avoided it because of how boring, poorly-paced and predictable the original show was, and the fact that after watching the first two episodes back when they aired I realized I genuinely did not care if any of the characters were eaten.

After giving it a second chance, though, I really like that show. It is well-paced, well-written, the characters actually learn from their mistakes, and I actually dread something happening to the main characters.

Huey Rider likes this.
  5. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I was a big TWD fan up until the Negan stuff. Have to agree, though- several of the characters needed eating right off the bat. Seemed like the whole show could have carried on just as well without some of the far-fetched, strained, and convoluted plots within plots.

The writers attempting to justify Rick's wife shacking up with his best friend in front of Carl was pathetic. She needed eaten much sooner than when it happened.

Plus, the ridiculous firearms ignorance got old. Glocks don't have safeties, a plastic Coke bottle suppressor doesn't make a pistol 80% silent, zombie heads don't simply snap back when hit by a .357 magnum at 4-feet, and making multiple head shots at 20 yards while running is a lil' bit optimistic.

Huey Rider likes this.
  6. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I found the ad humorous. Trump has a good sense of humor. And it'll make a few libtard heads explode, always a good thing.
    I liked TWD at first, but the last couple seasons turned me off. TWD lost their way, simply went on too long. It got.... boring.
    Never could get interested in FTWD either.
    Now "Z Nation", that series was a hoot. Loved it. Sorry to see it finally end. The only really good thing The Asylum ever produced.
    Humorous and campy, it stayed fresh with good writing, and good interesting characters, all the way to the end.
    Personally, I always think of zombies when I see that wrinkled old harpy pelousy, and now AOC with her insanely wild-eyed expression, enormous gaping mouth filled with teeth, ready to eat the brains of her sycophantic libtarded followers.

Huey Rider likes this.
  7. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

That is a little less egregious in FTWD as well. Several characters avoid guns, one guy is genuinely impressive in the way he handles weapons, and most of the rest can be forgiven minor foibles because they mostly came from liberal areas of California, or from parts of Mexico where firearms were hard to even come by.

The sound guy needs to be fired, though. You get a lot of pistols getting cocked between shots. I think one character did also re-rack his slide while speechificating to a bad guy.

I think that is the biggest difference between the two shows; TWD set up a bunch of competent characters who should have known how to handle weapons, who had skills, and who had experience, and yet, they all handle firearms like they've never seen one, they make the same stupid mistakes over and over, and they will turn their morality on a dime without rhyme or reason.

FTWD started you off with a bunch of obnoxious liberal anti-gun wackadoos, a con-man, a junkie, and a war-criminal-in-hiding. None of them were what you would call competent, except the war criminal and the con man, and the two of them were always at the selfish moral edge of any situation.

These people learn how not to be a-holes and morons.

Huey Rider and Jaison like this.
  8. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Will definitely check out that spin-off. Thanks for the heads up.