close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Try a new thing here {Blast from the Past}

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Stock Doc, Apr 13, 2002.

1. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

Thought maybe I would post a old ad every now and then to have fun. Let me know what you think. Rick B

American Rifleman May 1962

[​IMG]

2. Great find

Thanks that was a great find. where can I get one of those...

Although I shouldn't have looked, I get upset when I find gas cheaper by $.02, After I filled up.. :p

3. Jeffro

Jeffro G&G Newbie

RICK,
    WHO SAID YOU COULD COME UP FROM YOUR SHOP BEFORE MY STOCKS WERE COMPLETED???!!! GET BACK DOWN THERE AND DON'T COME BACK UP TILL MY STOCKS ARE COMPLETED AND SHIPPED OUT!!!!!! :) HeHeHe HaHaHa ;=}
    Just a little "funnin", buddy!!!!!
    Jeff

4. Woj

Woj G&G Newbie

Ahhh......The GOOD 'ole days!!!! Makes ya wish ya bought 2 or 3 of them back then!!! Woj

5. Stock Doc

Stock Doc G&G Evangelist

Hey Jeffro I'm working on the stock's don't worry. I will figure out which piece goes where shortly. Who would have known a 4 year old could play so rough. Anyways its not that bad really the flash makes it look worse than it is. Hehehehehehe.

[​IMG]

6. Jeffro

Jeffro G&G Newbie

RICK,
    YOU JUST ABOUT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!!!!!!!! I was expecting to see one of my stocks and then THAT PICTURE FROM HELL!!!!!!!! I'm sure glad that you are my FRIEND...... can't imagine what you would do if you were an enemy!!!!!
    DON'T DO THAT TO ME AGAIN........... PLEASE............

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :assult:
    Jeff (gasp....gasp)

7. Jeffro

Jeffro G&G Newbie

CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE WHAT RICK (a/k/a StockDoc) DID TO ME?
    He like to give me a seizure!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jeffro (Jeff)

8. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Funny Rick. Jeffro,"Never give the guy that cooks your food,(or fixes your stock),a hard time."

9. Jeffro

Jeffro G&G Newbie

Wes,
    I KNOW you are right, but after all, it IS our RICK!!!!! If we can't give him grief, then life isn't worth livin'!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jeff:D :) ;) ;) :cool: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

10. laudpg

laudpg G&G Newbie

Rick:
    Please post pics after you get it restored. That one is ALMOST AS BAD as the last two I sent you and they turned out GREAT!!

11. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Ah, my kingdom for a time machine!