close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Try again

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Nate, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Nate

Nate G&G Newbie

Maybe it's just me but this format is too cumbersome to be of value. Look at the CSP forums as a model. Much like the defunct Gun and Knife variety. Nate

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

G&G was based on so much variety, on the old software, there was approx. 60 forums, now we have 80, we have something for everyone.

3. I don't agree with you Nate, but then I am used to this general style of format. It is used by several forums. I am gaining insight from many very experienced people here and am able to share what I know.

If you let yourself be turned off by the change in format you will miss out. It is obvious that the former format was bringing the system to it's knees and was no longer able to be adequately supported, and the change was needed. The reason the old format was going down must have been the volume of users. It is a good board and popular.

4. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

i think it will take some time to get the hang of it but at least the site is still herei get alot of good advice from here and it would be sad if it was not here to get that advice.plus the info on the guns whether they are good or not . you can findout if it is worth buying before you spend the money

keep up the good work and keep the site goin

tommy

5. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Thanks guys!

Thanks for the support guys, we really held our breath during that last week before the software and server switch (downtime, board freeze-ups,ect.) We seem to lost some guys in the switch which is regrettable. I wish them the best and welcome them back anytime. The switch was made to keep the site up, anything less and all of us would be doing something else right now instead of viewing this site. GunandGame.com outgrew the old site, the new software allowed more forums for more people. If you like our site, I encourage you to envite others... I will always run a clean site free from slander and flames so frequently seen on boards today. If you find this site lacking in any way feel free to post on the message forum.

I thank you,

Jesse

6. Jesse and Chris, The new format sort of "grows" on you when you get used to it. I still have to find out what all the buttons do...HEY, ALL OF YOU OUT THERE!!!! these guys are trying to keep a very cool thing going on out here where the Anti's cannot get at us. Lets give them all the support we can, tell our friends and compadre's of this site and help out as much as possible.

Rock and Roll, Lock and Load, and ADVANCE!!!