trying to get my profile set up

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by shootergirl, May 13, 2008.

1. shootergirl

shootergirl Guest

i'm not sure where to post this, but it seems like a good place to start. i'm trying to upload pictures so that people can see me, but i can't figure out how to do it. all i've managed to do is upload an avitar but i thought i could associate pictures with my profile somehow. i've seen others who have pictures posted or at least a link to pictures on their profiles.
    how is this done?
    thanks,
    eli

2. TexasT

TexasT Devil's Advocate >:) Forum Contributor Forum Contributor

We have a gallery if you look at the top of the screen and you can upload your photos there. Since you're new you're under some restrictions until you get 25 posts. I'm not sure if posting photos to the gallery is one, but you cannot have a signature until you get at least that many posts. If you have a photo hosting website such as photobucket then you can post them to a blog or something.

3. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Welcome to G&G. Texas T is knowledgable about the site, and will be a help to you getting set up. Enjoy the forum, it's a great place and great members.

4. Welcome to the Gun and Game Forum shootergirl.

5. Romey

Romey G&G Enthusiast

6. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Welcome to G&G Shootergirl. We have a great bunch of folks here. Hope you enjoy the site and we are glad to have you.

7. Grumpus

Grumpus Curmudgeon Emeritus NRA Life Member

Welcome to G&G. We always need more ladies in this forum. We've got 99% great people in our group - and then there's always a few neolithic troglodytes... The more ladies we get, the more the trogs will tone down their language and spiff up their machoisms... If you've got girlfriends or girl friends who also shoot, introduce them to this forum. We'll welcome them aboard with equal fervor!

Hope you'll enjoy yourself here!