Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
i've seen Deer bring a shoot to a complete stop during deer season.
they just wander on out and have a meeting in front of 30 dudes sitting on benches any one of them capable of hitting any one of those deer in the eyeball at 300yds.
but nope,,,,, they know they are safe.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have critters running around here all the time, rabbits and deer actually seem to come out to watch me shoot. I've had deer walk out, stop and graze in the shooting lane in between shots just to tease me. Turkeys bring their little ones out in the yard while I'm mowing, they scatter when I get close and come back when I get far enough away, it's quite humorous really. And yes, I do believe they know when season comes in.

Registered
I was shooting at a shotgun spotshoot competition when a group of turkeys walked out on the range. They shut the shoot down & made everyone unload their gun so they could send out some kids to chase off the turkeys. I had about as much fun watching the kids chasing the turkeys as I did shooting. As soon as they got the turkeys run off they let the match resume.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was shooting at a shotgun spotshoot competition when a group of turkeys walked out on the range. They shut the shoot down & made everyone unload their gun so they could send out some kids to chase off the turkeys. I had about as much fun watching the kids chasing the turkeys as I did shooting. As soon as they got the turkeys run off they let the match resume.
I like watching the critters, but watching kids at times is fun too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts