TWO WEEKS AWAY, The Fight For our lives

Discussion in 'Survival Discussions' started by ka5siw, Oct 20, 2020.

1. ka5siw

ka5siw G&G Evangelist

In two weeks our country could be forever changed.
    Joe Biden has published his shopping list for gun control and everyone should read it. Are you going to stand in line to registrar or surrender your AR-15 or high cap magazines? If Joe Biden get his way you will! How about a 30% tax on ammunition or NO internet sales of ammo?

neophyte, TXplt, Rocky7 and 5 others like this.
  2. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Biden and the Demon-rats will wreck our nation if they get the chance !!

neophyte and TXplt like this.

3. mauser9

mauser9 G&G Evangelist

I hear ya. Concerned myself for sure. I worry about hanging onto what we have alone!

neophyte, TXplt and jwrauch like this.
  4. poltiregist

poltiregist G&G Evangelist

I would be very surprised if Biden manages to obtain the White House . Legitimately definitely not , " fraudently maybe " . Trump has already stated he may not submit to a fraudently run election . So either way expect social break down like we haven't seen since the " Civil War " between the states . If the communist backed democrats gain control over the U.S. there will NEVER be another legitimate election . They even hold elections or used to in Communist China " for show only " . That will be the future of the U.S. if the democrats ever gain control of the government again . They will not take the chance they could lose an election to someone like Trump ever again .

neophyte, TXplt, mauser9 and 4 others like this.
  5. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

The commucrats are NOT KIDDING! They intend to take down the U.S.A.

neophyte, TXplt, Rocky7 and 4 others like this.
  6. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

I can't believe we have to think of an election in this way.
    true,,, but unbelievable.

can't we go back to just complaining about how an election will affect the economy.

neophyte, TXplt, jwrauch and 3 others like this.
  7. AK Hunter

AK Hunter G&G Evangelist

Get out & VOTE if you haven't already. We can't let them take over our nation.

neophyte, TXplt, jwrauch and 3 others like this.
  8. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    Sometimes I think if my dad was alive to see this insanity. I bet he would want to just crawl back into his grave

9. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

NO, I WON'T! I didn't register them in commiefornia in 2000, and I will not do it now, or ever.

Won't affect my family. I was telling everyone to BUY when Trump got elected in 2016, and prices fell.

Woe unto them that didn't pay attention to the "ammo shortage" lesson learned under the illegal, halfrican POTUS.

10. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words : defiance-bondpose-DW-Kultur-Kalimpong-jpg.jpg
    You all out there need to stop thinking like Dudley Doright or Ned Flanders!
    (Not aimed at those who obviously know better.;))

neophyte, Txhillbilly, TXplt and 4 others like this.
  11. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Oh, the IRONY!! The fellow pictured with the SMG happens to be one of the biggest ANTI-gun libtards in Hollywood. LOL!!!

https://sellingthesecondamendment.com/daniel-craig-is-a-kitty/

Well the Censors altered the URL name, so the link wont work unless you type it into your browser, and change the "kitty" to the "p" word. Sheesh.:rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  12. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    Yeah, pretty much a given with the majority of actors. Particularly ones from the land of no 2nd Amendment.
    And ironically the family his character played a brother in suffered both from Nazi and Soviet prosecution. Asel being murdered by the Soviets. Craig played Tuvia Bielski

neophyte, jwrauch, Jaison and 2 others like this.
  13. AK Hunter

AK Hunter G&G Evangelist

Right it will be about the same here if everyone doesn't get out & vote. If the Democrats win we will be fighting the Chinese or the Russians & if the Republicans win the Democrats will cause another civil war.
    At least if the Republicans win the police will be on our side & we will be fighting for right not the ciaos that the democrats will cause.

14. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Are you kidding ?

NFW.

No matter what the outcome.

(already voted for Trump).

15. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly G&G Evangelist

While the Presidential choice is very important, keeping the majority in the Senate and winning the majority in the Congress is more important to me.

If we lose all three, then we as American's are screwed.

blaster, neophyte, TXplt and 4 others like this.
  16. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    In the past few weeks there has been two homes in my state that were raided. Both by ATF and police. One was about two miles from me. Both were family men and were talking too much about their thoughts on Social media. Thing is they both were not allowed to own firearms or ammo. The Feds are searching all these sites. One guy is in jail and the other one the Feds killed. Happened a few months ago in that scenario. Most recent was two weeks ago. There is a lawsuit going on for the one. Family were all at home and in early morning the feds did their raid. The family says that they did not announce themselves. They simply shot through the homes windows and killed the guy. Crazy chit happening. But these guys wont go after Antifa or BLM guys having firearms illegally. Double standards Ha...

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    Huey Rider, jwrauch and Ten Man like this.
  17. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Yeah but I'll bet he was white !!!

blaster likes this.