Tylers Dream Fiero - Sad be warned.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by AllAlaskan, Sep 6, 2010.

1. This is a Sad but good story, It really touched me and thought maby of some of you would appreciate this. It just goes to prove that there are good people in the world. And Im sure we have people like this in this forum too, there are truelly good people here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg4s4CEUliA]YouTube - Tyler Shipman's Fiero on KARE11 - The Land of 10,000 Stories[/ame]

Tyler passed away only months after his car was finished.

This story just really touched me so I wanted to share.

2. .22hustler

.22hustler G&G Evangelist

So sad. It's nice to know there are still good folks around though.. What gets me p+ssed is when the many tv series about cars and motorcycles, and there's quite a few, like to "surprise" a wealthy client with a "build". Quite a few months back, I saw an article about a 1970(?) Z-28 that was called "Junior's Z" in I believe Hot-Rod magazine. (yes, that Jr,).It went on to discuss what Jr wanted, and Jr this and Jr that, and they put together a car for Jr that was really a beautiful car. They could have saved all that effort and money and put it to better use such as the story listed above.. Thanks for sharing.