close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tyson Lewis Fight, HAHA

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Chris, Jun 9, 2002.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Tyson was well not at all himself. And people paid 60 dollars to see it on their TV. Now not to mention to go see it...

He only lasted 8 rounds. Wow. He got put into his place and it didnt seem like much.

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

He's just a big washed up felonious knucklehead (but I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley without my .45!):gangster:

3. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Well I concur with that, friend!

4. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Ali would say "You can't win them all"

5. Lewis probably had his ears (and maybe his nose) covered so C. S. Tyson couldn't get a tooth hold. It probably helped Lewis he isn't a woman since those are the only ones Tyson can abuse.

Tyson will now demand a rematch. I hope Lennox gives the 'a' hole one and take him out in the first three rounds.

6. NRAJOE

Wish someone would take him out permanent like. Be one less a -hole in the world.

7. I thought Tyson looked really good at the end of the fight. I just loved the swollen eyes and face. Its about time he got the crap knocked out of him. He needs to spend more time in jail and get more than a third grade education.

8. NRAJOE

9. Gus L.

Gus L. G&G Newbie

When did Tyson graguate from the second grade?
    It was good to see his face in that condition.
    Do you think he will want a rematch?

10. Tyson Chicken

Didn't he ask ask for a rematch already?? Maybe he should stick to something he is good at--molesting chicks.--females not poultry.:D :D

Last edited: Jun 9, 2002