Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24,828 Posts
Gee. Is it any wonder that they (Facebook) are censoring the story about Hunter and Joe's multi-million dollar deals with China?????

Oh, and By The Way, Zuckerberg's wife is Chinese!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priscilla_Chan Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Philanthropist, MY A$$!!

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
18,993 Posts
Standard act of propaganda and corruption.

Now, given that these social media mega-entities seemed to have formed a sort of natural monopoly, there's probably basis for regulation. They need to be subjected to the same law that every OTHER natural monopoly who's been examined through history has been subject to. But that's a really slippery slope.

I'd expect no less. Problem is that there are sheeple who actually believe their crapola. I guess we'll see how many of them vote.

Reactions: K75RT

·
Registered
24,828 Posts

Now, given that these social media mega-entities seemed to have formed a sort of natural monopoly, there's probably basis for regulation. They need to be subjected to the same law that every OTHER natural monopoly who's been examined through history has been subject to. But that's a really slippery slope.

I'd expect no less. Problem is that there are sheeple who actually believe their crapola. I guess we'll see how many of them vote.
If you watch the video of Rudy, and the video of Bannon, especially, they make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that Twitter and Facebook have violated their exemptions to Federal regulation, and they are currently operating illegally.

·
Registered
8,166 Posts

I'm not sure what they were talking about, but seems there is a government exemption, I think called "260" given to media that protects them from lawsuits. Heard about it on Newsmax. Both facebook & twitter are favored with that exemption, so can no longer claim "private business" status which would allow them to set rules on what can be published & what can't. 'Course, I figure ALL "media" has violated that, so all should lose it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts