close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Unbelievable Stupidity - Heads Up Washington State

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Ten Man, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

2. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

umm.
    I seen a TV commercial prompting people to be prepared.
    it was from some federal emergency agency.

neophyte, PAPA G and Ten Man like this.

3. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Feds Trumps state, I guess.

4. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I guess I shouldn't go fight any crime today because by their logic if I do then more crime will happen. o_O

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    DWFan, Huey Rider, Ten Man and 2 others like this.
  5. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

You can a liberal to truth, but you can't make him think.

DWFan, Huey Rider, jwrauch and 2 others like this.
  6. Our over-encumbered 'legal' system will kill us. Scrap it all, start from the constitution and bill of rights, and restart. Otherwise, I foresee a lot of pain in the future.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  7. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Ahem! I hope people wake up to whats happening and force the gummint to scrap everything and rebuild the country using the original plan of the founding fathers!

Huey Rider and Ten Man like this.
  8. Big Dog

Not until we fire EVERY denizen of the House and Senate, remove all their benefits and perks, stop making political office a paid profession. Go back to the Founders' original concept of Congress meeting periodically to take care of necessary business only, then they return to their real profession at home. In this day and age, they could "work from home" by computer.

jwrauch, Ten Man and PAPA G like this.
  9. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    The Constitution will fail because we are no longer a moral and religious people. Such people require more government control and more laws. Or, it should be legal to just set them adrift and let nature take its course.

Huey Rider, jwrauch and PAPA G like this.
  10. CopperniX

CopperniX Forum Fanatic Staff Member

I think that's more at the state level as they cannot possibly nanny state every individual resident prepping if they so choose.

Ten Man and PAPA G like this.
  11. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

The fundamental problem this country has is that the citizens shirked their duty, and they allowed lawyers to form a "ruling elite" political class that has NO INTENTION of sharing power with the people.

Every single day, we see politicians performing criminal acts that would get any of us "commoners" thrown in jail, and they just get a free pass.:mad::mad:

We are long overdue for an American Revolution II, and it ain't gonna happen.:(

Ron Eagle Elk, DWFan, jwrauch and 2 others like this.
  12. I keep hoping to wake up to news of an army colonel having had enough, organized his subordinates and calling on American civilians to help.

I don't see it coming, though.

PAPA G and jwrauch like this.
  13. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

the citizens are not even opposing this stuff they want someone to tell them what where and when.

unfortunately they are the same ones that will be staying home breeding and training the next generation to be tolerant of even more stupidity.
    while the ones that can read and are willing to follow the constitution as is how is will be the ones off dying for the cause.

oh wait,, we already got to this point by doing that.
    I guess we're in step 2 or 3 now.

PAPA G likes this.
  14. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    Again, the threepers and oath keepers are silent.

I'm not even sure a "reset" would accomplish anything. It would be like rebooting your computer without removing the viruses, malware, and excessive file storage.

We need Divine intervention.

PAPA G likes this.
  15. Stickman

Stickman Less well known member Forum Contributor

Yakima
    Well, considering that there have only been three Republican Governors since 1941, I am not too surprised. The last Republican in Olympia was John Spellman who left office in 1985.

PAPA G likes this.
  16. I believe those organizations have been successfully infiltrated to now be 'controlled opposition'. After that sipsy street final post, I really wonder what happened there.

There has been much speculation that the stolen valor movement is a psyop with links to Ret. Col. Michael Aquino to pit veterans against veterans in an effort to prevent them from working together to oust or assault political targets. If I can ever get confirming evidence I will certainly share here.

Ten Man and PAPA G like this.
  17. Big Dog

We need a lot of rope and many tall trees......

PAPA G likes this.
  18. Big Dog

Same thing happened to the Tea Party. Originally a grassroots movement that was making progress at the local level, it's name was stolen by the Republicans, who bastardized it and turned it into a powerless laughing stock in the public's eyes. It saved endangered GOP seats at state and federal level. They have pretty much disappeared.