Uncivil War

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by savage12755a, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Jim Bridger

Jim Bridger G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

That was an excellent essay regarding American policy. I would digress regarding a Civil War. I believe that weak leadership is the first fault. The terrorist must be identified and deposed. They are at a point of demonstrations not war. If our government stops this before it imposes on families it will end. It is currently being careful for media attention. :(

Jim Rau and savage12755a like this.
  2. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Not just antifa. The Demonrat Party has gone so far left they may as well be commies !!!

Rave, Dannyboy53, Huey Rider and 2 others like this.

3. Jim Bridger

Yes, the Dems were at one time friends to farmer and Labor. It seems that FDR and his Ugly wife got them to cross over the bridge. Out here in the Big Sky Country we know there are few Democrats. And we know who they are. :rolleyes:

jwrauch and BigEd63 like this.
  4. Dannyboy53

Dannyboy53 G&G Evangelist

Exactly, we are so far "under" that voting booths are useless as a hammer with a broken handle. As much as I actually hate the prospect of a war, we have to remember Freedom isn't free.
    Like each of you I'm still horrified knowing my children & grandchildren will be at risk.

jwrauch, ItstheHOFF, rando and 2 others like this.
  5. Dannyboy53

The wife and I refuse to wear a mask, I believe it to be a symbol of bowing to the pressures of a communistic "government" and accepting their lies.

6. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    Danny I know exactly how you feel about voting. I feel like I am going through the motions for nothing. Also with this hacking and mail in voting I feel like it is rigged. Also like you say about having the kids and grandkids having to deal with this chit now and cant imagine in even a few years from now. crap has went south just like that. I wont even be able to rest in my grave when the time comes worrying about my kids even though they are adults and my grand kids. Most of our local politicians has seriously crippled and effed up this country as we knew it.

Rocky7, jwrauch, Dannyboy53 and 2 others like this.
  7. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

I had to wear a mask, or be denied food today.
    I tied one of my neckerchiefs around my forehead and went full face coverage.
    if I have to wear a mask I'm wearing a full on face covering, let them deal with their issues with it, the sign out front says face covering.

jwrauch and Rocky7 like this.
  8. MosinRuger

MosinRuger G&G Evangelist

Colorado
    ive been tempted to get my NBC mask out. that'll make people happy.

[​IMG]

jwrauch, Rocky7 and ItstheHOFF like this.
  9. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Alberta

I speak up nowadays. Sometimes, bluntly. I figure if I say something wrong, I can always apologize later. So far, no apologies have been necessary.

We should have been speaking up years ago. Turns out the High Road was the Road to Perdition.

Ranger4, jwrauch, blaster and 2 others like this.
  10. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    That anymore goes without saying.:usa:

Rocky7, jwrauch and Jaison like this.
  11. Jim Bridger

The Far Left is using this China Flu to control the innocent. The Far Left is allowing the Terrorist to pillage destroy and intimidate the American voters. Vote by mail? Results counted for years? Sleepy Joe promises to disarm the families and tax payers. He does not mention the armed terrorist burning down cities. Do away with civilian police. This allows a Communist leader to use military troops in your town.:mad:

12. Jim Bridger

Every generation of our Nation has had to make a decision. Do we stand ready to defend what our fore fathers fought and died for? :usa2:

13. Dannyboy53

Well said rando, I agree Sir!

jwrauch likes this.
  14. Stickman

Stickman Less well known member Forum Contributor

At least a little push back has started somewhere! A small town in Northern Colorado runs ANTIFA out of town.

Kind of a fun watch.

MosinRuger, Rocky7, jwrauch and 4 others like this.
  15. Jim Bridger

I would like to see the posses decorate the Cotton Wood Trees. They could hang Antifas high along the road. :D

16. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    Or if there's one big tree maybe this? download (14).jpeg

17. Dannyboy53

This does my heart good...thanks for posting!

blaster, Stickman and jwrauch like this.
  18. animalspooker

animalspooker G&G Evangelist

We DO NEED a purge of political officials. Not 'local' per se, but we do need a removal. And to be honest, I can't believe it hasn't begun.

19. Jim Bridger

The Dems/Lefts Mayors have let many citizens get out of control.
    If conservatives organizations shut down cities and attack police it would be stopped.
    That said, many tax payers are arming themselves. Will citizen Militias appear some morning with the rising sun?

blaster and jwrauch like this.
  20. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

A "purge" should happen in the primaries, so republicans can be replaced with "better" republicans. However, voter turnout in primaries is dismal, from what I've seen. Doesn't seem like the "people" are concerned.:rolleyes: