close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Universal 4 way Holster

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by artnkaren, Jul 18, 2002.

1. artnkaren

artnkaren G&G Newbie

Sirs:
    Recently I saw in one of the catalogs I get, a holster that can be
    used as a belt, in the waistband, crossdraw and shoulder holster.
    I do not have the catalog anymore and do not remember the
    name of the catalog or flyer. If anyone else has seen it or
    can tell me where it is I would appreciate it.

Thanks ahead of time

2. artnkaren

artnkaren G&G Newbie

Hi,

Thank you, but after searching the net for quite some time, I found that holster site I was looking for with the 4- way holsters.
    It is at Brigade Gun-Leather if anyone else is interested. Ray's Holsters and accessories has a 5- way holster also. THought you might be ineterested.

Thanks,

Last edited: Jul 19, 2002

3. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Thanks artnkaren. I've been looking at that holster for some time. But I personally would like to hear someone's opinion that owns one, not all the comments from the company. If you do get one let us know what you think. TIA

4. Being a leather craftsman the holster idea is a very novel idea.

Are they leather or nylon...got a website?

5. artnkaren

artnkaren G&G Newbie

4 way holsters

Hi,
    All I know is they advertise them in the U.S.Cavalary catalog and on their internet site. I think you can get there just entering
    U. S. Cavalry. Their email is : service@uscav.com. Look under hoslsters and law enforcement. There should be about 3 pages of ads. It may also come up under holsters as the keyword.

I recently ordered a nice brown holster through Brigade Gun Leather and it was supposed to be delivered in 4-7 weeks. I ordered it May 15. With it going on 10 weeks, I got upset and gave the salesman a piece of my mind. He told me he just mailed it this AM and when he got my email complaining about the service, he went back to the post office, got the holster back, and said he refunded my money. That has got to be a lot of bull. Who
    would go to get something back at the post office. Either they could not deliver or don't want any business. I will never deal with them again.

Thinking of ordering a Galco FLETCH as was suggested when I
    started looking. Good Luck.:)

6. artnkaren

artnkaren G&G Newbie

5 way holster

Hi again.
    There is another company you can find under holsters on the net called Ray's Holsters and Accessories. He has a leather holster
    that is supposed to be a 5 way use. Also, yes, the four ways I talked about are also leather at U.S.Cavalry.
    That's all for now, I promise:cool:

7. artnkaren

artnkaren G&G Newbie

Holster for P95

Hi,

Took Jesse's advice and went with a FLETCH holster from GALCO.
    This looks like a nice well made unit in their advertisement and the price wasn't bad. The nice thing about is that I ordered it yesterday and will have it in 5 days.:)

8. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Art, I am glad you passed up the 4- and 5-way holsters. A holster that can be worn 5 different ways is a holster that only does what it's really supposed to 1/5 of the time. Too many loops and clips to be a good holster.
    I bought a Fobus holster for my PT100 and one for my Springfield .45 and have found them to be very good holsters. I have a FLETCH for my Para LDA and like it very much, too. Good luck and let us know how it works for you.

9. artnkaren

artnkaren G&G Newbie

Holster for P95 Ruger

Hi guys,

So far, I am really impressed with the quality of the Galco FLETCH
    holster that I bought for the Ruger P95. It is comfortable to wear and easy to draw from, should the need arise. Should've listened to Jesse when he first recommended it to me.

Thanks,
    AJ:)