Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys here is what I have found out so far NRA attorneys see this as a sticky case but they are still researching.

I met with the new manager today regarding the new position. Now don't laugh too hard I restrained myself during the meeting, the job will be too prepare 200 users machines to get updated with new software. So all my job is going to be is going to each users desk and filling out a form with a software inventory and then handing it off to a system builder to load the software and then I swap out the machines. Now does this sound like a job for someone with a Masters in Management and also the IT one I am working on. The new boss even said well I guess we will have to figure something out for you because you'll be done in a week's time and bored. they allocated 6 months to do this, wingman371's daughter could do this and she's 6 or 7.

Otherwise nothing new on the legal front and job prospects are coming in everyday from Monster.com - I think I will give them the 6 months, The new manager also asked what my 1 year goal was and my reply was that I wanted the supervisors position that I should have received.

I still think their might be a good case here and thats why I am giving the guys at the NRA plenty of info. So far they have been very helpful and I am so surprised about it. In an off topic discussion I also discussed the option of a class action suit against all employers who are not allowing their employee's who are licensed concealed carry holders to carry in the workplace. They seemed to like this because they had actually been brought this issue several years ago with the MA office shooting where one of the employees had a CCW but was not allowed to carry and he died as a result. so maybe my discussions will pay off for me on my possible suit and for us all on the CCW class action

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Fight the good fight, Shaun....

·
Registered
395 Posts
I musta been outta the loop on this one, can you pm me with what your situation is? I might be able to lend some assistance as well. It sounds like you were discriminated against because you wanted to pack heat at work. Please let me know the details or refer me to where the story is. Thanks

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Right on!!! Keep fight'n the good fight!

Keep us informed - Rangers don't leave Rangers behind!

·
Registered
8,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't wait to rub this in Cat's face but as of tonight I picked up some nice side work -- I am now teaching college level classes online and in evening's. And the funniest part is that some of the students are the very people that demoted me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts