Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever heard of or even used USA Magazine Inc. AR15 magazines?

I don't know much about them other then they are aluminum. Any and all :feedback: :feedback: :feedback: will be appreciated..

·
I don't take prisoners...
3,885 Posts
I was given about nine a few years ago, some 20 rounders, some 30 rounders. (Later I found out why)
Half of them would not fit in my AR. A few were so tight it required 2 hands to remove. I am not too bad at home remedies, so I squuezed them GENTLY in a vice to assist with side clearance. The tac welds, or folds separated. The 2-3 that fit work fine. I kept the others for the springs or followers. I would not buy more and would rather spend my money on GI contractors. Have they in time improved? That I don't know.

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
35,661 Posts
'USA Magazines' are at the cheap end of the scale - and quality is lacking.
Stay with GI Issue.

·
Registered
53 Posts
had a few for the AR and the MINI 14, they are not worth the time or the effort, stick with GI mags, good quality mags can be had for as little as $10.00 if you look in the right places

·
Registered
9,224 Posts
JUNK! stick with known name brands of quality. cproducts, D&H, magpull (PMAG). for good mags at a decent price check out bravocompany.com, or 44mag.com.

·
Registered
59 Posts
USA MAgs are junk. Right now J&G has good condition Colt mags for 9.99 if you buy 10 or more. I bought 20 and they all work great.

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, had a feeling and it explains why they're only $9.99. Hope Midway had the 30 round mags for $9.95 again, and soon. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts