Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANY ADVICE ON USED RUGER 22 TARGET PISTOLS THAT ARE REALLY GOOD AT A REASONABLE PRICE (LESS THAN $300)? GOING TO GUN SHOW SOON AND AM LOOKING

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Ruger MK series with bull barrel. A low round MK II would be nice. If you shoot a 1911, then look at the MK III 22/45. I see MK II & III's in your price range all the time.

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Ditto. A nice bull-barrel well taken care of.

·
Registered
264 Posts
A good Ruger MKII in bull barrel is a great shooter, reliable like the 10-22.
Mike

·
Registered
189 Posts
These guys beat me to it.... my 22/45 is the most accurate pistol I have. I LOVE it, and would suggest everyone own one. You can get the blued version for about $250, and the stainless for right at $300.

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
These guys beat me to it.... my 22/45 is the most accurate pistol I have. I LOVE it, and would suggest everyone own one. You can get the blued version for about $250, and the stainless for right at $300.
are those prices for new or used?

·
Registered
189 Posts
That's what they are going for NEW around here.

Just FYI... I like to use this site: Gallery of Guns - Gun Locator

It's the the Davidson's gun locator. You can put in any gun you want, then fill in your zip code, and it will tell you what any of the participating local dealers will sell the gun for. I like to use it as a starting point for gun prices. USUALLY, the extra $20 for "additional fees" can be bypassed if you go directly to the gunshop and request the gun through them. I don't know if it's a shipping fee, or just a "transaction fee" when dealing with Davidson's, but the shop owners don't usually charge it if you walk into their store and show them you are interrested in buying.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts