Utah lawmaker opens constitutional carry bill

Discussion in 'Firearm Related News' started by Steve36, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Steve36

Steve36 G&G Evangelist

- Can I get this thread in the "General Firearm News"? Thank you.

(I tried to post is there, but It says "You have insufficient privileges to post here.")

minkowski1552 and 870shooter1 like this.
  2. gsbuickman

gsbuickman G&G Evangelist

Cool, I hope you guys get it pushed through sooner than later, it took us six years to finally get constitutional carry passed here in Idaho, even though we've always been an open carry state.

PAPA G, 870shooter1 and grizcty like this.

3. 870shooter1

870shooter1 G&G Evangelist

Tucson
    I wish you well! We've enjoyed it here in AZ!

4. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

I wish you folks well too.
    And I am glad I live in a free state! :D

5. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Out
    I'm hoping Virginia someday passes Constitutional Carry, too.

minkowski1552, PAPA G and 870shooter1 like this.
  6. 870shooter1

870shooter1 G&G Evangelist

Tucson
    Sadly, were this a free speech issue, or any other freedom, we'd not be discussing the matter.

minkowski1552 and PAPA G like this.
  7. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Love to see Florida go that way, but too danged many liberals here.

minkowski1552, PAPA G and 870shooter1 like this.
  8. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Last year Guntucky had a Constitutional Carry bill floating around in the State House. Apparently it went no where, I have never been able to find details of the bill or its supporters or anti's. :mad:

870shooter1 likes this.
  9. gsbuickman

hell we're still pissed off at the NRA for the way they stole our constitutional carry legislation, wrote their own version of the bill and copied the language from our bill right into theirs and took credit for our constitutional carry being passed for them damnselves :mad:....

I can also say kudos to Larry Pratt of the GOA for coming to Boise, hanging out with us and speaking at our big rally when the NRA had Representatives 1/2 a block away and they completely ignored us.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
    PAPA G likes this.
  10. High Noon

High Noon G&G Evangelist

It may make it all the way to the floor and then we will try again next year. I just don't see it passing in Utah until a few more states go along.

PAPA G likes this.
  11. gsbuickman

Utah should pass constitutional carry since they're a neighboring state just to our South. there's already been talk of when shtf , the Idaho Utah Nevada Wyoming Montana and possibly Oregon or Washington joining forces and working together. it would be in their best interest to pass constitutional carry and cents Idaho already has I think the other surrounding states would jump on board pretty quick, especially Wyoming and Montana if either of them hasn't already.done so

PAPA G and mauser9 like this.
  12. Steve36

Steve36 G&G Evangelist

Texas also trying again:

PAPA G likes this.
  13. mauser9

mauser9 G&G Evangelist

Hopefully it passes. Even Maine did recently. Nice to see good news. I'm a Masshole and never expect any decent news.

PAPA G and Jaison like this.