Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Daughter owns a .22 rifle. Fiancé owns his grandfather's gun collection and IS a registered weapon.
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking the other day about what I believe is a nefarious de-population scheme worked out from the small handful of monsters at the tippy top of the economy. If you had an evil desire to replace God and thereby wanted to pick and choose who lives, etc., and then prioritized accordingly, would you not want to remove first the ones who are the most of a "burden" to your plans, and secondly to the economy? Veterans, and I am one, account for a lot of patriotism, largely would know how to resist, and many receive pensions and benefits, which is right, but again, put yourself in their mind...

I hope my fellow veterans and their loved ones do not get the vaccine.

Thank you.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I was thinking the other day about what I believe is a nefarious de-population scheme worked out from the small handful of monsters at the tippy top of the economy. If you had an evil desire to replace God and thereby wanted to pick and choose who lives, etc., and then prioritized accordingly, would you not want to remove first the ones who are the most of a "burden" to your plans, and secondly to the economy? Veterans, and I am one, account for a lot of patriotism, largely would know how to resist, and many receive pensions and benefits, which is right, but again, put yourself in their mind...

I hope my fellow veterans and their loved ones do not get the vaccine.

Thank you.
There are less than 800,000 veterans who received care through the VA medical system. Their numbers are tiny compared to the 340,000,000 who live in this country. The bulk of those who receive medical care through the VA system are older and many disabled to the point they would not pose a viable threat. And curiously, the ones who are priority for the vaccine are those in veterans homes, nursing homes, hospitalized, and those over 75, they are not a threat to anyone.

All other veterans who do not qualify for VA medical care through disability or a few through poverty get their medical care though private insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid, so they will get their vaccines, if they choose, just like all other people. The people who are priority one are everyone over 75 and front line first responders, fireman, policeman, ambulance drivers, nurses, doctors, hospital workers, other essential workers, and in some states, public school teachers are at the top so they can keep kids in school.

I just to not see any reason why veterans would be targeted. And if you will check out veterans benefit network the largest veterans blog on the planet, you will find that the VA is simply not getting vaccinations to those who want them. I would be in the highest priority VA would have, except I am only 72 and I have not heard a word from them about the vaccine scheduling. FWIW

·
Registered
Daughter owns a .22 rifle. Fiancé owns his grandfather's gun collection and IS a registered weapon.
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There are less than 800,000 veterans who received care through the VA medical system. Their numbers are tiny compared to the 340,000,000 who live in this country. The bulk of those who receive medical care through the VA system are older and many disabled to the point they would not pose a viable threat. And curiously, the ones who are priority for the vaccine are those in veterans homes, nursing homes, hospitalized, and those over 75, they are not a threat to anyone.

All other veterans who do not qualify for VA medical care through disability or a few through poverty get their medical care though private insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid, so they will get their vaccines, if they choose, just like all other people. The people who are priority one are everyone over 75 and front line first responders, fireman, policeman, ambulance drivers, nurses, doctors, hospital workers, other essential workers, and in some states, public school teachers are at the top so they can keep kids in school.

I just to not see any reason why veterans would be targeted. And if you will check out veterans benefit network the largest veterans blog on the planet, you will find that the VA is simply not getting vaccinations to those who want them. I would be in the highest priority VA would have, except I am only 72 and I have not heard a word from them about the vaccine scheduling. FWIW
This is a lot of information that you've provided, and it's relevant. Since the idea of my post was to put yourself in the shoes of nefarious actors who could use the vaccine as a means of depopulation, in that respect, would veterans be on their priority list? Maybe since so few veterans right now have access to the vaccine, maybe not. I don't know.

·
Registered
363 Posts
IMOA it's an individual decision whether to get the vaccine or not. If you're one of the individuals who doesn't want it, all I can say is, WHOOHOO!!!, that moves me and mine up the ladder to get the vaccine sooner. We got the dire warning about the Anthrax vaccine as well back in the day as well, no issues with that stuff either.
Think about it, they're inoculating all ages of doctors, nurses, health care workers, essential workers etc. that have had no issues yet. If the vaccine takes these people who've been inoculated out, we're all eff'ed anyway.
Approaching 400K COVID deaths in the USA and 2 million COVID deaths globally +/-.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I became a pain in my final term of the military and started refusing vaccines. I was threatened to be kicked out but in the end they let me ride out my term. I plan on not ever getting another vaccine for me or my family for the rest of our lives

·
Registered
8,680 Posts
I will wait until I see my VA doctor. I'm not concerned for myself, only for giving the virus to my wife, who is at extreme risk. I've heard that it merely causes you to have a milder case & does not keep you from passing it on to others. In that case, no need for me to get it. I heard the Moderna one does give full protection, so depending on what my doc says, I may or may not get it.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
I will wait until I see my VA doctor. I'm not concerned for myself, only for giving the virus to my wife, who is at extreme risk. I've heard that it merely causes you to have a milder case & does not keep you from passing it on to others. In that case, no need for me to get it. I heard the Moderna one does give full protection, so depending on what my doc says, I may or may not get it.
If you’re good with altering your dna, go for it. And injecting aborted fetus cells, carcinogens, and neurotoxins into your body

·
Registered
340 Posts
If you’re good with altering your dna, go for it. And injecting aborted fetus cells, carcinogens, and neurotoxins into your body
It it all about free choice, kind of like eating fried food three times per day like I often do or eating certified organic that is 100% grown inside a greenhouse under controlled lighting and never having direct contact with natural sunlight. Different foods for different folks. Different strokes for different blokes.

Not sure about the Psizer but the Moderna is an Rna vaccine and does not affect the structure of the DNA, just how the body reacts to an item in a blood cell, the covid infection. Or so they say. DNA is the blue print of everything, it is different from the Rna. Here is how they summarize it:

"DNA encodes all genetic information, and is the blueprint from which all biological life is created. And that’s only in the short-term. In the long-term, DNA is a storage device, a biological flash drive that allows the blueprint of life to be passed between generations2. RNA functions as the reader that decodes this flash drive."

My wife does not understand the difference and is terrified of it, I am not, so we will probably be a 50/50 house, at least she will not get it from me.

I have no clue how many shots I took in the military, but if you were a ground troop and ever been neck deep in sewer water and it was getting deeper the vaccines did not seem so bad. I started my series 51 years ago and am not aware or any issues yet. There have been rumors about the nerve agent pills given out in Desert Shield and rumors about the series of anthrax shots they gave, but vast numbers of doctors and lawyers have not shown that to be the case. Go over to Vets benefit network which has hundreds of medically trained members on the forum. And lots of people over there upset that they cannot get this vaccine.

All about choice. A lot of people are terrified of all vaccines, my wife is one. All about how much risk one is willing to take after they get all the information they want to get.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts