Vortex Crossfire Scopes

Discussion in 'Optics' started by mouser868, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Stopped in at Rural King on the way to work today and picked up a 2X7X32 Vortex Crossfire Scope for 120.00 and the governor's share. Has anyone had any experience using one of these? I've never tried this brand of optics before.

Ron The Legend and Jaison like this.
  2. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Got a Crossfire II on a hunting rifle. It’s dang near perfect for the application.

Stayed water-free even after several days of hunting in the rain and has held true every season.

Quality rings are key, too.

Ron The Legend, mouser868 and BigEd63 like this.

3. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

your gonna have a real hard time finding a better scope at the same price.
    my last scope was a leupold, but the 6-7 before that were all vortex.

Ron The Legend, Jaison and mouser868 like this.
  4. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    I'm thinking about using one on my AR-10 build, a 1-6x with a true 1x at the bottom end would be nice.

Ron The Legend, Jaison and mouser868 like this.
  5. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly G&G Evangelist

The only Vortex scopes that I'd even consider buying is the Razor HD series. All of the other series are known to fail or have problems. But, that's why they have that Lifetime warranty,you will probably need to use it.

mouser868 likes this.
  6. austinjoe13

austinjoe13 <------------<<<-

They are great scopes for the money, as said before. I have the 1-4X24mm on my AR. My only complaint is a spec in the lens that can be seen on the lower magnifications. I can't see it at 4x, and the scope still works very well, so there is no problem.

I've been beyond happy with all of my Vortex products. I'm a bit of a fan boy for the stuff.

mouser868 and Jaison like this.
  7. mauser9

mauser9 G&G Evangelist

New customer myself. Heard good reports and needed one for my Ruger in 22 magnum. Bought a Crossfire 2 2x7-32 for it from Optics Planet. Paid $129. So far so good and the glass seems very clear to me. If it holds up OK which it should I will be satisfied.

Jaison and mouser868 like this.