Walmart Banning Gun And Ammo Sales

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Brother Bob, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Brother Bob

Brother Bob G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Walmart, God help them, is now banning gun and ammo sales nationwide! They are saying that they fear mass chaos with firearms at election time........ You know..... it’s time for Republicans that have billion of dollars to open up a store chain that will compete with the Walmart’s of the world! I’m sick and tired of large chains taking out the little guy, then deciding on what we can or can’t have! It’s UnAmerican! It’s anti-Capitalist and I’ve had a belly full of it! Sam Walton would never approve of the way this company is being run! They gave millions to BLM! I would say to boycott them, but millions would lose their pi$$ pour jobs that they need! Let a true American company come up and the Walmart employees will flock to those jobs! :mad:

MoDoc, Jim Bridger, PAPA G and 8 others like this.
  2. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

They have not "banned" firearm and ammo sales. They said they pulled them off the floor out of concern for Election violence.

There is already a thread on this topic, currently running.

https://www.gunandgame.com/threads/...l-stores-foreseeing-election-violence.212160/

PAPA G, Rocky7, Jack Ryan and 4 others like this.

3. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    Well considering the caliber of (no pun intended) the average Walmart shopper or shoplifter in the bigger cities.
    I'm not really surprised.

And this has been in the works for awhile I believe.

One of the local guns owners got some deals from several Walmart stores buying out their stock of guns.

Personally I think it's an excuse to stop selling firearms.

But we do have a on going problem with rioters and looters

And most Walmarts are unfortunately becoming moron magnets.

shanebrews, PAPA G, Rocky7 and 2 others like this.
  4. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Those were two of the points I made in the first thread.

PAPA G, Jack Ryan and BigEd63 like this.
  5. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    The biggest problem is they've gone more and more leftist and liability minded.
    Only it won't help their stores getting gutted in a riot

I'm old enough to remember what happened with Woolworths here in the USA.
    The local one moved off the Fayetteville Square area to the then new mall. It kept downsizing and changing until it was nothing but a half azzed dollars store abomination.
    They originally had a full sporting goods department with firearms, ammo and reloading supplies there. In fact bought my first reloading supplies there.
    I won't even go into Kmart's downhill spiral.
    Or Sears.

Freaking corporate liability lawyers!

blaster, PAPA G, SUBMOA and 3 others like this.
  6. Brother Bob

If it’s pulled off the shelves, it’s banned! I’m not going to play semantics with anyone on here! It’s real simple. Can you buy guns and ammo right now at Walmart? If not, they’re banned from sale!

PAPA G and Rocky7 like this.
  7. Brother Bob

Sorry if you own Walmart stock!

PAPA G likes this.
  8. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    Brother Bob they are not banned. Like Ten Man explained they are put into the back room safes until the election is done and sorted out. It is no different than you or any of us locking up our valuables in a safe at home. Its to stop a theif from getting easy access to your money, jewelry and so forth. No different than what Walmart is doing. Tthey had stores rioted and looted recently and guns and ammo carried out the doors by THIEVES. They are expecting violence and rioting which most of us understand. So it is locked in back room safes. Not taken from store. I posted about this yesterday. My son works at the local Walmart here. They are still selling you whatever they have if you ask. They will go get it from the back.

PAPA G and Ten Man like this.
  9. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

They're putting it back out it sounds like. Based on area's of likely disorder from the way I hear the latest report.

PAPA G and rando like this.
  10. Brother Bob

Whatever. If you can’t buy it, it’s banned from resale until Biden or Trump wins. It sucks and Walmart will pay the cost! I’m never shopping there again! And I worked there for over 2.5 years! Who else is pulling guns and ammo? Ammo is in short supply! Don’t even think about getting into reloading! Can’t even find components to reload, and if you can it’s almost as expensive as store bought ammo! 10 cents for primers? Gunpowder through the roof in cost, if you can even find them! Sorry! I work three shooting ranges and muzzleloaders can’t even find components!

PAPA G and Rocky7 like this.
  11. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

If it's sitting out where you can break a window and walk in and grab it they will do just that,been doing that for months now and will continue to do so as long as we let them,lock the guns up,good,lock the looters up,not gonna happen. :(

PAPA G likes this.
  12. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Geeezz! Chill, man. We don't need you to stroke out.

PAPA G and rando like this.
  13. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

blaster, PAPA G, Ten Man and 2 others like this.
  14. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Commie hypocrites!!

blaster, PAPA G and Ten Man like this.
  15. reverendg

reverendg G&G Evangelist

Well, I was in Cabela’s the other day to get the grandson a fishing pole, and checked out the ammo situation. Not much in popular calibers, but a lot of the more off the wall stuff. 450 bushmaster, 350 legend, 25auto, etc....There was a case of 7.62x39 for $249, that’s reasonable. And x54r and 8mm Mauser! About 6boxes of 9mm for $14 a box, that’s not outrageous. That got taken while I was there. Then I found a box, the last one, of 500 rounds of 9mm, Herters, brass case 115fmj...just what the son-in-law needs. $119.
    I haven’t been in a Walmart for ammo in over a decade. Didn’t they stop carrying “assault rifle” (scary looking gun) ammo and handgun ammo? Not much use in me shopping there.

PAPA G and K75RT like this.
  16. Jim Bridger

Jim Bridger G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Thanks B-Bob a dead on post. Walmart is a liberal Anti-Gun company. They have used their power and money to wipe out rural America's firearms dealers.

PAPA G and Brother Bob like this.
  17. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    I went to the two closest Walmarts this morning to get a few last things. Both had plenty of ammo out. I picked up two more boxes of 20 gauge for my home defense shotgun.

PAPA G likes this.
  18. Get Out

Get Out G&G Evangelist

No issues with Walmart, they had some rifle/ pistol and shotgun ammo too. A couple of guns were on the shelf as well.

PAPA G likes this.
  19. Brother Bob

I remember a time when you could go into Walmart and order any gun practically in the world and get a great price on it! Now this nonsense. I’m sure Sam is rolling in his grave! Not only that, I heard they donated millions to BLM! I’m torn between boycotting them and just sending them a letter with thousands of signatures. They provide millions of jobs. I’d hate to see the employees suffer as the Board takes their Golden Parachutes and exits left! Maybe have a demonstration in Bentonville, Arkansas and let them know that us irredeemable deplorables that shop there and make them wealthier can find somewhere else to shop!

PAPA G, Big Dog and Ten Man like this.