Walther P22 accuray

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by konrado, Mar 17, 2002.

1. konrado

konrado G&G Newbie

Walther P22 accuracy

Here is a target I shot with my P22 at 10 feet. I am pleased with the accuracy of this gun.:D This was with the short barrel.

Last edited: May 12, 2002
  2. Mike Haycraft

Mike Haycraft G&G Newbie

KY
    Do you have the long barrel or short. You know you can buy them for about 40 bucks.

3. C.W.

C.W. G&G Newbie

Walther P22 barrel assembly

I'm looking for the 3.42" barrel assembly for the P22. Where do you find them for "around $40" as stated above ? Please post if you know of anywhere other than Earl's...Also looking for the scope mount. S&W says the mounts were being remanufactured, because they didn't hold up to Walther standards...won't be available for many months.
    Thank in advance,
    C.W.

4. Mike Haycraft

Mike Haycraft G&G Newbie

KY
    http://www.waltherusa.net/p22.htm the long barrel change is 85 dollars and the short barrel dosen't have the compensator should be cheaper. Look for another phone number on manual in Cal. I called them and I was told that price but it may of been the barrel only.

5. Mike Haycraft

Mike Haycraft G&G Newbie

KY
    I called Number in manual and was right on price on short barrel . about 45 dollars.:p

6. RMXMAN34

RMXMAN34 G&G Newbie

How Does it shoot though

I'm sorry but for some reason I can't see the picture of the target shot from 10 feet. Can anyone tell me what kind of accuracy they've been getting from, oh say, 25 yards? They are neat little guns, but are they target quality or not? How would everyone compare them with something like the ruger MK II or the browning buck mark???

7. C.W.

C.W. G&G Newbie

I've been getting constant 3-4" groups, weaver stance, rapid fire (10 rounds) using CCI Mini-Mags, round nose. I just installed a Tasco Pro Point 3 PDP3CMP red dot...I'll post results later. Here is a link to the Walther site with the new 2002 5" nickel slide P22...FYI -
    http://www.carl-walther.de/aktuell/P22_Target_nickel.tif

8. konrado

konrado G&G Newbie

p22 accuracy

Here is my target. This is from 10 feet. I had posted this before but something happened to my image. So here it is again. I now have 3 of these guns including a First Edition. This was shot with the close barrel. I don't remember what the ammo was. Konrad

Attached Files: