Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings

I am awaiting delivery of my new 4510TKR-3SS The Judge revolver.

So far my efforts have failed to find a source that sells a belt or paddle holster for this revolver.

Your suggestions where I can obtain one will be appreciated.

Thank you

·
Registered
978 Posts
Get a local leatherworker to make you one. Most shoe repair guys should be able to make one. Look in the yellow pages under leather and see if somebody in your area has a leather shop that does sales and perhaps repairs luggage. Take a photo of what you want. A belt holster would be easier for them, as they do not have specific gun molds.

I make sheaths for knives, and the fellow I get my supplies from re-did an original Luger holster for a friend.

·
Resident Sasquatch
9,496 Posts
This is the only place I could find with a very quick search:
Order Process - TAURUS models
You may also want to contact DeSantis, Galco, Mitch Rosen, El Paso Saddlery, etc. to see what they have. Another good option would be Midway USA.

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
aimtrue Welcome to Gun and Game were delighted you joined. I too am looking for a holster for a CZ 82 while I'm looking I'll be looking for yours too
Thanks for joining...A.H

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
toolman thank you ! very much for posting that site, it's 11:46 pm so I will call them in the morning to see if they have a holster for my CZ. Maybe Aimtrue can find what he's looking for too.
That made my night, even though they may not have one for the CZ's.
Thanks feller...A.H

·
Resident Sasquatch
9,496 Posts
A.H. look under the "gun list" button, they list the CZ-82 (I think) or possibly the 83. I'm not sure about the interchangeability.

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
Just spoke with a sales rep at the website toolman posted which is Fist and he said they make a lot of holsters when you order them. Hummm He said pick your style and he would quote a price for my CZ 82.
So if anyone needs a holster this seems like a good site to get it from especialy if no one else makes one for that certain pistol you own.
Taurus owners take note of this site if you can't find a holster else where...
Thanks toolman...A.H

·
Registered
49 Posts
Aimtrue, Did you get your Judge yet? How do you like it. I just ordered one a few days ago and was looking for holsters too when I ran across this thread.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hello Down South

Unlike many posts I have read in different forums, I have found the Judge to be excellent for what it does.

I bought mine from Cabela's for $449 along with some boxes of 000 Winchester and Ten-X 250gr Colt ammo.

I targeted the .410 000 to 7 yards and was pleased to find that it would put away a two-legged agressor with dispatch.

The Colt long grain allowed for 4" patterns at 25 yards.

I cannot complain about the power or accuracy of the Taurus. It is what it is and for a bedside or car gun, it will be more than adequate.

My regular sidearms are a Glock 21 or an Ed Brown. They are simply too powerful (interior home walls) for the bedside.

This is a website for a holster maker that has a holsters (leather and nylon) made especially for the Judge:

Order Process - Step 2, how you want to wear your holster

I also found a nylon holster locally. It is a KNJ cheap $19 model. Works ok but not as good as the first one cited.

Good luck and safe shooting

·
Registered
49 Posts
Aimtrue, I ordered the 3" SS model. It should be here in about a week. I wanted it for a tractor, four-wheeler and truck gun. Like you my carry piece is different, usually my S&W Shorty 40 or my 4013.
I did order a holster yesterday from the link you posted. Thanks for the info. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I make holsters for the Judge

Hi i am the owner of Johnson Gun Leather and we make 3 different holsters for the judge that look way!! better than the one you can get from cabelas...aka the ugly holster. If you want more information please email me at [email protected] or visit us at www.johnsongunleather.com the website is under construction but will go live on 9/29/08 if you want pictures or pricing before then just drop us an email

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the 3 inch

I have the 3 inch model sure do love it been looking for a hoslter for a while now thanks for all the great sites to choose from.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts