Gun and Game Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for good condition, usable SKS stripper clips. If anyone has any up for sale please let me know what you would like for them. I'm looking for about 10-15 of them. Thank you! (CHRIS: I Don't think the shipping these directly to an individual is required to use a FFL Dealer. Please let me know what your policy is with mags/clips)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
At the last gun show I bought 200 new stripper clips for like 50 bucks. Stripper clips are all over at the gun show and even online they are dirt cheap. Just google or browse and you'll find them.

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
Triple, check out centerfiresystems.com or cheaperthandirt.com. I'm guessing it will be a lot easier to get them at one of those two places.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
ya people dont seem to care about them because i remember i found about 20 laying on the ground in front of my bench where all the shells are!! i sure was excited about that!

·
Registered
83 Posts
i have sks stripper clips

Looking for good condition, usable SKS stripper clips. If anyone has any up for sale please let me know what you would like for them. I'm looking for about 10-15 of them. Thank you! (CHRIS: I Don't think the shipping these directly to an individual is required to use a FFL Dealer. Please let me know what your policy is with mags/clips)
hello
my name is joe sterner, i have 11 sks stripper clips, they are in mint condition, im selling them for $1.00 each+s+h if you want them contact me at mosinjoe2verizon.net thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.